Thread: New version of Crimson Crusade just released!! I need BETA Testers and mappers

Thanks

Default New version of Crimson Crusade just released!! I need BETA Testers and mappers

Everyone please try out this game, it's work in progress at the moment as I only have 1 mapper aside from myself, but it is progressing quite quickly so I hope that anyone will help me to test it and see thinks like if the monsterrs are too weak or strong, stuff like that. I might even let you be a mapper or developer if I trust you enough

http://www.crimson-crusade.tk

Thanks

mmhmmm, I'd love to if I didn't have to install it, I'm not big on installing little things on my computer....sorry, maybe later though
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks

I now have my game on the MPOG Top 200 in 109th position, so everyone go to the site and try out the game!! If you like it please give me a vote too

Thanks

Doesn't look like it's too much fun judging by the screenshots! :O I may download it tho...
    Ya uh.. pikachu slapping another pikachu.. how bout' that?

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll try this out tomorrow. I will say though I was impressed with the previous version you posted on this board a while back.

Akerie, don't judge a book by it's cover

Thanks

It's not meant to be any huge MMORPG to compete with FF XI or Everquest or things like that, it would be near impossible to attempt that being as this is a 1-man project...The game is also meant to cater more to the retro gamers that have more recently been abandoned by game developers, at the moment the game isn't the best example of gameplay, but I'm working on ideas to improve it.

Thanks

K, I'll download it

EDIT: "Sorry, the server seems to be down"
    Last edited by Nitramuse; 25th-April-2004 at 14:16.
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Thanks

Default Re: New version of Crimson Crusade just released!! I need BETA Testers and mappers

Originally posted by Cyruz
    Everyone please try out this game, it's work in progress at the moment as I only have 1 mapper aside from myself, but it is progressing quite quickly so I hope that anyone will help me to test it and see thinks like if the monsterrs are too weak or strong, stuff like that. I might even let you be a mapper or developer if I trust you enough

http://www.crimson-crusade.tk
    Looks cool, but the old version wasnt too functional, then pics were cool though

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>