Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't enter emuparadise

Medabart Guest

Exclamation Can't enter emuparadise

I always get a pop up (whats weird cuz i have a block-all-pop ups blocker program) it says :to install the latest and best AT-Games update, please click yes...i can only click ok what does nothing and it keeps popping up so i can't enter emuparadise itself anymore...had to use copernic and search for the forums url to get here...

Chronicman Guest

Yeah you just gotta fight through it hey, they got some baddass poppup program happening, so incredibly dodgy...

Thanks

Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Medabart Guest

sniper i would love to read the link for a raisen why i can't enter it but even that link gives me the damn pesky pop up, only thing i can enter of emuparadise atm are the forums...
    just found out that the sites back (all the links didn't work for a while) and i wanted to put a strain on your bandwith by downloading all my long wanted roms and now this

Thanks

weird, I have no problem like this even without using apop-upp stopped which i have been the past week, however I know whats happening to you cause when I use the school computers I get it constantly.....very weird

Medabart Guest

and its ashame its down....has some roms i want....
    does anyone maybe know the cause or the way to fix this thing? cuz i hate it.....

Thanks

Get Mozilla Firefox. www.mozilla.org and download Mozilla Firefox 0.8

Thanks

I've never gotten this pop-up... Ever. Even so, My pop-up blocker doesn't block anything when I go there... Wierd

Medabart Guest

i don't download web browsers cuz i dun wanna mess the one up i use now...IE is pesky to remove...and i see no reason why a specific web browser wud get pop ups and others not....

Thanks

than I guess for now you're just gonna have to fight your way through the pop-ups untill ya fingure something else out

Medabart Guest

i cant get through em, same pop up over and over....
    so i cant enter the site....that pop ups can be persistant to click em i know but this is just redisculous....if the owner(s) of the site wants us to click banners before entering that he does like with the ps iso's click a banner to enter romsection you chose...

Thanks

I cannot be on emuparadise (doesn't include these message boards). I can't show any other page, it just gives me some additivetechnologies.com cabinet file to download. And I have popups allowed. What's wrong?
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks
    EP Points

Just install the cabinet file, and it won't ask you again. Addictive Technologies is our new sponsor, they're paying us enough to make it possible to pay for our new roms server. (Notice the increase in no. of links ? And working links ?).
    All you have to do is click Yes, don't worry, it's not spyware, neither will it ruin your computer. It'll just sit there and you don't even have to pay any attention to it after clicking Yes.

About the popups, I don't know what you're talking about, emuparadise has NO Popups right now. None at all.
    So if you just click Yes, here's what happens:
    1) It installs the At-Games software, and you can live in peace (no more popups, prompts or anything).
    2) You help emuparadise.org
    3) You can download as much as you want, whenever you want without any problems.

Pretty simple. Also, if you install Mozilla Firefox or Opera, it won't fuck up your current browser, so don't worry about that.

EDIT: Try turning off your popup blocker, then visiting EP and clicking OK on the AT-Games install.

Thanks

What happens to me if I use IE, is I get a message that says something about in order to install the software click yes. And there is an OK button on it. However everytime you click OK it just stays there...so it's a popup you can't get past with IE (or atleast I haven't been able to). On the bright side I don't use IE so firefox happily lets me by.

Thanks
    EP Points

It should actually be a 'Yes' button you know, unless you're using some different weird version of IE which doesn't work with this. Because it's asking you to install the thing, the question it asks is "Would You like to Install.. ?" and the answer would obviously be a 'Yes' rather than an OK.
    Or, your IE is hanging everytime you're clicking OK, which is a problem at your end..