Thread: Chrono Trigger New Game +

Aziraphale Guest

Question Chrono Trigger New Game +

Just wondering if anybody knows how to get New Game + to work on ZSnes. I beat the game normally, and reset the rom, and it didn't show up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks

Default Re: Chrono Trigger New Game +

Originally posted by Aziraphale
    Just wondering if anybody knows how to get New Game + to work on ZSnes. I beat the game normally, and reset the rom, and it didn't show up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    uh.... You shouldnt reset i think, try closing the rom, this should make the SRAM save itself and then you�ll get the New Game + Option

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

im nowhere, but at the same time im everywhere. I am but an enigma in this world
    Thanks

u have to beat the black omen then do wat ifrit said.

Thanx a lot to DSerge for this sig.

Thanks

What the hell are you all talking about?

You don't turn off the power to make ZSNES write the SRAM, it does it on its own, whenever new data needs to be written to it.
    Resetting would do nothing to your save.

You never had to turn the power off to save on a real SNES, did you?

And, you have to beat Lavos to access the New Game +.

I don't know why you couldn't access the NG+ after beating the game, unless for some reason, the SRAM wasn't written when it was supposed to.