Thread: How illegal is this?

Thanks

Default How illegal is this?

I was just wondering how illegal my site is, i got a couple of XBOX games and some PSX ISOs on the site. I have disclaimer and shit like that. I own an original of all Xbox games on the site, and almost all PSX Games, so, whats the risk that someone will get me for sharing?

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks
    EP Points

The Xbox ISOs are a risk - even a few of the larger filesharing communities have at times been in trouble due to sharing of Xbox games. As for PSX it's still illegal, but you won't tend to get pulled up on it much.

Disclaimers mean nothing

Thanks

Originally posted by Del_Boy
    The Xbox ISOs are a risk - even a few of the larger filesharing communities have at times been in trouble due to sharing of Xbox games. As for PSX it's still illegal, but you won't tend to get pulled up on it much.

Disclaimers mean nothing
    Crapp..... Hmpf, i guess i'll have to remove them
    Ah, who cares, Only like 4 people downloaded them anyway
    What? Disclaimers mean nothing? But i thought..... Why not?
    PS. Thanks for the quick reply del_boy DS.

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks
    EP Points

They mean nothing, but heck you can always claim ignorance should anyone make a complaint about you Just state, "oh I thought this disclaimer made it legal, oh I'm sorry I'll remove the offending material"

Thanks

Originally posted by Del_Boy
    They mean nothing, but heck you can always claim ignorance should anyone make a complaint about you Just state, "oh I thought this disclaimer made it legal, oh I'm sorry I'll remove the offending material"
    well, xbox ISOs are now removed. And server is down for now... crap...