Thread: Need help with the GOODSET rom collection

theteaparty Guest

Unhappy Need help with the GOODSET rom collection

I downloaded a snes Goodset rom collection, but i don't know how to run it. could some one please tell me how to use it?, thanz!!

Thanks
    EP Points

You need to download WinRAR. It is the program that will extract all the roms for you.

theteaparty Guest

Thank you so much

Thanks
    EP Points

No problem. The best compression programs to have are WinRAR and 7zip. 7zip provides the best compression of any program and is 100% free.

Thanks

WinRar wouldn't let you 'run' the SNES ROMs contained in the GoodSet at all.

It would merely extract them.

To play the ROMs, you would need an appropriate emulator. (ex: ZSNES, SNES9x)

(Also, I think I might have heard discussion on adding 7zip support for ZSNES, but nothing definate, though.)

Thanks
    EP Points

7zip support would be great. 7zip is my personal favorite compression program. I just use WinRAR because more people use it.

Thanks

Originally posted by Gospel
    WinRar wouldn't let you 'run' the SNES ROMs contained in the GoodSet at all.

It would merely extract them.

To play the ROMs, you would need an appropriate emulator. (ex: ZSNES, SNES9x)

(Also, I think I might have heard discussion on adding 7zip support for ZSNES, but nothing definate, though.)
    ddduuuuuhhhhhh

Thanks

I'll take it then you didn't read the part about 'needing help running the GoodSet ROMs'.....and, at any rate, I was just posting that to be a perfectionist ass in the first place.

So, nyah!