Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo game serial codes?

Thanks

Default Nintendo game serial codes?

Hey I was just curious iif anyone has any Nintendo game serial codes for games that they could spare and havnt used? would be greatly appreciated....lol
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I don't think anybody is stupid enough to not use theirs. If you want extras you'll have to find opened games that nobody cares about, and steal the cards. Blockbuster is a prime target for that
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

ya i know, i didnt assume eith i'm just guessing maybe someones got siblings and extra games or somethig i duno....lol. i thought it was always worth a try.

Thanks

Is this so you can get the Zelda disc? ( which i have )

Thanks
    EP Points

They're not giving that out anymore. Right now if you have two GBA games registered you get $20 My $20 just showed up yesterday, but they didn't lick the envlope shut before sending it out, so it was empty... %#!%$@#*=*
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

OH man that must suck big time. But how can that be? NIntendo giving away cash? I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
    Signature removed by Administrator. One picture per sig limit.<!--
    -->

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I bugged them about it and they're sending me another. But yeah, it's neat that they're giving out $$ It's probably not cash or a cheque or anything, it's probably a coupon or something. But getting free stuff for games I'm buying anyways is nice

Thanks

Sure is.... I hope I can get my hands onsumthin like that
    Signature removed by Administrator. One picture per sig limit.<!--
    -->

Thanks

They never sent me my Zelda disk. Just some advertisment for Crystal Chronicles with the wrong adress on it. But with my name on it.
    [

Thanks
    EP Points

Did you make sure your account on nintendo.com has all your correct address info? If you registered your games back when they were giving it out you should of gotten it by now. Give Nintendo a shout at 1-800-255-3700 or a email at [email protected] and ask about what's going on. From my experience they have excellent customer service.

Thanks

Originally posted by e101gamma
    Is this so you can get the Zelda disc? ( which i have )
    haha it was untill i recently found out its not being given out anymore, i borrowed it from a friend but i still want my own...lol

Thanks

Anyways anyone got 2 gba game serial codes? I'll trade for gcn ones. Wait is this legal getting free money from nintendo?
    [

Thanks

well if their the ones giving the free money than i'm sure it would have to be, because it would jus tbe compensating for not being able to get the bonus disk

Thanks

if you want to play the games so bad just emulate them on your computer. or stream the games from your computer to ur game cube
    i got an adaptoid!

Thanks

(shall I tell you a little secret?)

<secret>you can use those codes multiple times, that is on different accounts. It worked by me ...But it doesn't matter, cause everything is always sold out </secret>
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*