Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Racism : Are Black people more racists than white's these days?

Thanks

Originally posted by MasJ
    If you were in their place, I'm sure you would take the opportunity away from hardworking countrymen/women mainly because those countrymen were the ones who killed your grandpa and stole your land, so now you have to come to this new place..
    Hey MasJ, it's not like they can blame us whites for what our ancestors did, the world was different back then. But that's changed, and even though i think that you should give blacks as much help as possible to get back into the community, it cannot be onto the expense of your countries own citizens. Actually in Sweden its not like that at all, here everyone got about equal opportunities when you immigrate here. BUT there are still alot of racism in Sweden. Just look at my school, im in 9th grade. Some of my best friends think that you should kick immigrant that dont work out. Is that fair? NO! But as i said, everything has a limit...

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Ziegfried Guest

Don't misunderstand now, but I'm perfectly fine with racism and things like that, as long as no one starts being violent or something... I mean, Average Harold Smith can have whatever opinions he wants about the immigrants in his country, as long as he keeps it to just that, opinions. Bubba the Black (...What?) can call Harold a whitey if he wants to, as long as Harold isn't particularily offended by this.

Thanks
    EP Points

Lmao @ Bubba the black!

Cerber0s, I totally agree with you, you can't be held responsible. But in their current situation, they DO hold you responsible.
    Hell, I've thought a million times that India was estimated to be the richest country in the 17th century, thats before the British came and plundered all the wealth etc. and after all that it's now a 3rd world country. I've never really held the British responsible for it or held a grudge against the people of Britain, but maybe it's because the situation in India isn't half as bad as the African countries ? I do sometimes feel that England is a much richer state than India, but it is also so at the expense of all our ancestral wealth. Do you know the the Kohinoor Diamond is part of the crown jewels ? (I think it was returned to India a little while back, but I'm not sure about this..).
    Basically what I mean to say is, for you people it might seem to be the past, but the lack of basic neccessities and their underdeveloped nations (again, mainly because of the whites..) is a very real present for them. And who should they take it out on except the people who did it to them ?
    And yes, once more, they are more racist than whites, just that white racism has really done a lot more damage than black racism. (on an overall scale..).

Thanks
    EP Points

whats the use in 'taking it out' on poeple anyway? I mean some white groups form these things called charities for 3rd world contries, I dont see that as a spitefull move against blacks.

Often if you are white and you go on holiday somewhere mostly populated by black people, you will get treated quite differently and only based on skin colour.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually Norgus, it's a very well known, and quietly accepted fact that when Indians go to a white country they're treated like shit. Quite the contrary in a black country. I've been to England and I can tell you that I was treated like absolute shit. We treat people who come to our country with the greatest respect and adulation, but it's not so, atleast for the white nations.

One of my friends has been to both England as well as Namibia and he tells me that the difference was quite startling. The black people too treat their visitors with great amicability but in England it was definitely not good for him either.

It's a just a simple equation and in that respect I do think from my own personal point of view I've been treated differently based on my skin colour so it's hard to say who's more racist.

We ourselves being brown or yellow don't have much to do with the white/black equation but its surprising how we're treated quite badly in England, whereas in America it's all about the money, if you have money it doesn't matter what colour you are, you could be green but you'd be a king.

There's absolutely no use in 'taking it out'. But it's hard to explain to them. They have had a bitter past, and while my sympathies lie with them, I don't agree to their racist behaviour either.

Thanks

Yeah, your right MasJ. But any suggestions what you could do 'bout the problem? I mean. There seems to be no solution to this problem. The blacks will blame tha whites forever for what they did (Because they didn't know better by then) And hell, the whites dont know better by now either. Its all about power, money and greed. I remember that i wrote a paper about the industrial revolution. And i did wrote some deep stuff in the beginning. But most important, it was then that i learned of what whites actually did to these poor countries. But as i said dozens of time before, they cant blame ME for that. Lets take a similiar conflict. The jews had no country until -45, when UN decided to give them a piece of palestina (Is it called that in english?) It was supposed to be a peaceful settle for the jews, instead the jews started to chase away the palestinians as a revenge for the fact that jews had been persecuted for thousands of years. That conflict seems unsolvable too...

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks
    EP Points

It's sad that people in this day in age are so uncomfortable with themselves that they have to go and act like racist morons.

I really dislike racism, I just believe everyone should be treated with respect. They don't give me respect, I won't respect them. Skin colour isn't an issue.

I've never really held the British responsible for it or held a grudge against the people of Britain, but maybe it's because the situation in India isn't half as bad as the African countries ? I do sometimes feel that England is a much richer state than India, but it is also so at the expense of all our ancestral wealth.
    Yeah very true. The thing is India is doing really well for itself nowadays (the growth in the job market seems to be incredible), proving that you can't keep a good place down

The past can't be changed though, can only hope that people of sensible and rational thought can prevent similar things happening in future.

Thanks

Racism is almost like a media event now...like everyone just jokes about it. Obviously some of its funny but its just the fact that now thats all it is is a huge joke, not enough people take it seriously and the ones that do usually take it Too seriously....
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think that the current idea for racial equality is a joke.
    A few years back at school, I had a fight with an Asian kiddie, the only one in our school, in fact. It resulted in him having to go to hospital for some reason or another, but I nearly got the boot from school because of a "racist" attack. Now, just because I had a fight with him doesn't mean I was being racist, I would have done the same if he was white, or whatever. It seems to me that, in this country at least, the ethnic minorities seem to be way over protected. I couldn't give a shit about skin colour, but when you get one set of rules for someone with one skin colour, and another set of rules for another, it's not exactly equality is it?

Ziegfried Guest

Nope. That actually reminds me of some "gender equality" stuff I've heard about... Like that a certain percentage of the people at jobs/schools/whatever MUST be female, and if there aren't enough women working/studying/whatever, men get kicked out.

Thanks

Originally posted by Davemc
    I think that the current idea for racial equality is a joke.
    A few years back at school, I had a fight with an Asian kiddie, the only one in our school, in fact. It resulted in him having to go to hospital for some reason or another, but I nearly got the boot from school because of a "racist" attack. Now, just because I had a fight with him doesn't mean I was being racist, I would have done the same if he was white, or whatever. It seems to me that, in this country at least, the ethnic minorities seem to be way over protected. I couldn't give a shit about skin colour, but when you get one set of rules for someone with one skin colour, and another set of rules for another, it's not exactly equality is it?
    It's the same where I live. We actually have a very high percentage of hispanic people at our school (still a minority though). However most all of them hang out together and are total dicks to everyone else. However they almost never get in trouble because the school is afraid of being called racist. It's complete bullshit.

On the black and white thing...It's totally unfair that whites in general are blamed, as it is from the past. It's complete bs to blame anyone other than who's at fault for something. Blaming ME for Bush's actions doesn't make sense....etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Skinner8
    Nope. That actually reminds me of some "gender equality" stuff I've heard about... Like that a certain percentage of the people at jobs/schools/whatever MUST be female, and if there aren't enough women working/studying/whatever, men get kicked out.
    Yea, and if a male was to make a joke about females or anything, they would get sacked for being prejudice

Ziegfried Guest

I volunteer to carry out all the heavy equipment in PE in school every now and then, and say something like "Well, it's better for a man to do it, since we're physically superior to women"... People hate me.

Thanks

Originally posted by Skinner8
    I volunteer to carry out all the heavy equipment in PE in school every now and then, and say something like "Well, it's better for a man to do it, since we're physically superior to women"... People hate me.
    Haha, that's a fun way to piss people off. In reality just physically stronger, as females are FAR more flexible. Anyone who denies it though is stupid for denying a fact.

Thanks
    EP Points

Im just gonna point out that I am never really unkind to people and I just ignore people with no respect and give them no respect in return race doesnt come into it. I know people from many different races that I like.

One way in which you could say im kinda racist is that I would perfer a Japanese girl to most others, but thats not really BECAUSE they are japanese, its because they are physically just a little different in a way I find attractive.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.