Thread: Tracker down?

Thanks

Default Tracker down?

I keep getting the message when I try to look at or refresh the torrent pages that "the connection was refused".

Also where do I ask for re-seeds? Seems that few of the ISO's I'm d/ling still have a seed (and Rhapsody seems to have been abandoned )

Thanks

the tracker isn't down try using a different bittorent client

and if you want something reseeded post in one of the existing topics or just create a new one

and welcome to EP
    My psx games are:
    Too many just ask

N64/Snes/Nes/GBA
    Goodset

Thanks

I think that what he's sayin is that the entire BT page isnt online. Whenever I click on the BT section link on the main page it says page unavailable. :\

Gigan22 Guest

Yeah, I think the whole tracker is down cause like Winged 2.0 said, the main tracker page link says it can't be found.

This kinda sucks too, cause I was just about to upload Breath of Fire 4 for you guys...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Belongs in Comments/Suggestions. And it isn't working for me either.

Thanks

Not to be a pain, but since it's specifically about the torrent part of the site (one that requires its own registration) wouldn't it belong there with torrents? I'm confused.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Well, it seems broken right now, so it needs fixing. Things that admin's should fix should go in this forum, so they'll notice it. It's what this forum is for, because it might not be noticed on a busy section of the board.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

That's cool, thanks for the explanation. It's hard to know how things are done as each board is different (and I'm a n00b here). Too bad it's still down though.
    "Pretty please with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car."