Thread: Putting .MPA files on an audio CD

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Putting .MPA files on an audio CD

:: pokes the topic title::

Yeah, how do you do that, assuming you can? I just downloaded this really AWESOME, KICK @$$ song that I just want to listen to every waking moment, but it's in .MPA format, and that's something my CD burning program doesn't recognize as far as burning onto audio CDs are concerned.

Oh, and don't tell me to get Nero, either. Nero isn't compatible with my computer. ::growls at stupid Compaq::
    ~.oO Destiny is SO Overrated Oo.~

Thanks

Can you play it in winamp? If so use one of the plugins to output it to either wav or mp3.

Thanks

If you can listen to that file, you can decode it to wav file. How to do that? Depends on program. And I assume your burning program can burn waves as audio tracks.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks
    EP Points

That did it, but I had to update WinAmp from, like, version three to version five. Hey, it also fixed a problem I was having with another file, so it's all good. Votes for you two.
    ~.oO Destiny is SO Overrated Oo.~