Thread: Is it possible to emulate majoras mask?

daveangel Guest

Post Is it possible to emulate majoras mask?

I have been trying to get this rom for months, i finaly found it but it wouldnt work. I have since lost that file due to a shitty windows crash. Does any 1 know if is possible to download a working version of this game?

And how the hell do you get mirc to work?

Ziegfried Guest

what emu are u using?
    the n64 emulation hasent gotten time to be as good as the others,like snes. The problem is probably that you arent sing an emu that supports it,but wait a while,and it will happen.

Harteex Guest

Project 64 runs Majoras Mask.
    Also the new release (WIP 5) of Blade64 will run Majoras Mask. It will probably be released soon.

Thanks

fine, i'll post it again! can we please put this in the FAQ or something.

Go to http://www.mirc.com to download mirc. Once you have it downloaded, install it. Start up mirc and on go to the options menu. You will see something that says IRC Servers and a list to the right. Underneath that is a second list. Choose Newnet from that second list. Fill in your name and all that other stuff too. Now click on the button that says "Connect to IRC Server". Now once your connected, type "/join #emuparadise" without the quotes. And you can now chat and get roms.