Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The anti-"what's your favourite game no one knows about?" thread.

Ziegfried Guest

Default The anti-"what's your favourite game no one knows about?" thread.

Right. So. You know those games that obviously suck, yet everyone else keeps playing them and say that they pwn? Don't you just hate that? Feel free to mention them and why people shouldn't be obsessing about them here.

I'll start off with Chrono Trigger. YES, CHRONO TRIGGER! TAKE THAT, YOU FANBOYS!
    ...Erm. Yes. Chrono Trigger. There's really nothing special about it, yet everyone keeps raving about it like it's teh �bergame or something... I mean really, I've even heard people say that the story in it is great... What? Wtf? First off, what story? You mean the one where that single samurai in the universe goes back through time, saves the princess, and then kills the boss-shaped loophole? Well, it sucks. Graphics... Mediocre/good. Nothing special about them, except for the battle ones, that have the inane but apparently still EXTREMELY cool spinning 3D cubes and what not... What other things do people usually mention? Ah yes, character development. Umm... No. That's not worth the sarcasm. 'Kay?

Feel free to dislike me for hating what is obviously the best game ever.

Thanks

The storyline could be a little better. I can agree with that. But it is VERY addictive and onced I played it for 5 hours straight. Its one of the top games on my snes game list.

Ziegfried Guest

Play Planescape: Torment. It's better than any game that isn't Planescape: Torment.

Thanks

and this is for the snes?

Ziegfried Guest

Nope, PC.

Thanks

Is this an old dos game or new cd-rom game?

Ziegfried Guest

I think it's from 1998 or 1999, and it's either four or two CDs depending on what version you have... It's the same game, but the two CD version has the files on them compressed better or something like that.

Thanks

metroid prime (GC)
    it sucks it's a degrace for the 2d metroids!!!!!!!!!!!
    and it's not cause it's first person cause I love many shooters(the unreal series being my favourite)

Thanks

Simcity. People say its a very fun game. 2 hours in, I was extremely bored.

Thanks

ditto your not the only one

Thanks

1 second in i got bored actually i didnt have to turn the game on i got bored looking at the cd. i actually rented it was walking home slipped and the cd cracked thats how much sim city sucks royal flamingo ass cheeks.

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

Default Re: The anti-"what's your favourite game no one knows about?" thread.

Originally posted by Skinner8
    Right. So. You know those games that obviously suck, yet everyone else keeps playing them and say that they pwn? Don't you just hate that? Feel free to mention them and why people shouldn't be obsessing about them here.

I'll start off with Chrono Trigger. YES, CHRONO TRIGGER! TAKE THAT, YOU FANBOYS!
    ...Erm. Yes. Chrono Trigger. There's really nothing special about it, yet everyone keeps raving about it like it's teh �bergame or something... I mean really, I've even heard people say that the story in it is great... What? Wtf? First off, what story? You mean the one where that single samurai in the universe goes back through time, saves the princess, and then kills the boss-shaped loophole? Well, it sucks. Graphics... Mediocre/good. Nothing special about them, except for the battle ones, that have the inane but apparently still EXTREMELY cool spinning 3D cubes and what not... What other things do people usually mention? Ah yes, character development. Umm... No. That's not worth the sarcasm. 'Kay?

Feel free to dislike me for hating what is obviously the best game ever.
    You might of wanted to try talking about the gameplay as well, that's the only thing that matters.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Thanks

Tales of Phantasia, along with the rest of the Tales series, hands down.

Ziegfried Guest

The gameplay is what matters in an RPG?

Fine, fine...
    The gameplay is bleh. Standard FF plus some unnecessary team attacks. Also nothing special. Don't see how anyone would give the game more than 7/10 in a review...

Thanks

Final Fantasy Tactics... one of the most boring rpgs I have ever played. FFTA is better, but still boring. Same with Skies of Arcadia.
    It might be that I just dislike strategy RPGs.
    Oh yeah, Runescape. I just cant see anything good in it(besides being a free mmorpg, but there are many better ones).
    I also agree on CT.