Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broken links in the PSX section

Thanks

Default Broken links in the PSX section

I tried to download Chocobo Racing, FF6 or Megaman X5, but all the files seem to have disappeared of the FTP servers, and I can't access some of the FTP servers with Smart FTP! Then I've tried with Go!Zilla, but I didn't manage either!
    Conclusion: the links are broken!

Thanks

FF6 you have to use Smart FTP and it's still working. Chocobo Racing is also still working remember just paste the url in Smart FTP no username or password and Port 21. Megaman X5 looks down to me, I'll fix it later on today.
    I completed the internetz

Thanks

Ok, Thanx, so i'll try later for FF6 and Chocobo Racing, but my Smart FTP can't connect with their FTP addresses : strange...

There's also a problem with Legend of Mana : the files are far to small to be valid!

Thanks a lot for the efforts you make, CCDART!

Thanks

Originally posted by CCDART
    FF6 you have to use Smart FTP and it's still working. Chocobo Racing is also still working remember just paste the url in Smart FTP no username or password and Port 21. [...]
    That's what I'm doing!

I can easily access the servers of Xenogears (disc2) et Legend of Mana (even if the different files of LoM aren't valid : the first part make 1.68Mo, and the other ones 0ko!!). But my Smart FTP can't connect to the other ones.

I get that:

" CWD /_vti_pvt/Chocobo Racing.part1.rar
    550 /_vti_pvt/Chocobo Racing.part1.rar : The system cannot find the file specified.
    250 CWD command successful.
    PWD
    257 "/_vti_pvt" is current directory.
    TYPE A
    200 Type set to A.
    PASV
    227 Entering Passive Mode (10,10,10,102,4,221).
    Opening data connection IP: 10.10.10.102 PORT: 1245.
    Une tentative de connexion a �chou� car le parti connect� n'a pas r�pondu convenablement au-del� d'une certaine dur�e ou une connexion �tablie a �chou� car l'h�te de connexion n'a pas r�pondu.
    [...]
    150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls.
    Connection closed. Server timeout."

(approxomative) translation of the french line: a connection attempt failed because the corresponded party didn't answer correctly after a certain amount of time or the connection fails because the corresponded host didn't answer.

If the problem comes from me, then forgive me, I'm not very experimented with this software!
    Last edited by Red Dawn; 5th-January-2004 at 11:47.

Thanks

Yeah, with Chocobo Racing just go to the /vti_pvt DIR and Drag and Drop the files.
    I completed the internetz

im nowhere, but at the same time im everywhere. I am but an enigma in this world
    Thanks

can someone help me get ehrgeiz. i check the ftp server but it keeps givin me a message where it says the machine actively refused it. im picking to copy the url and smart ftp says its found it o its clipboard and asks me if i want to connect. i say yes and that message appears.

Thanx a lot to DSerge for this sig.

Thanks

hi, the Legend of Mana parts are too small, (a few are 0 KBs)
    Is there a way to fix this?

Mr Whoosh Guest

Four days ago, Xenogears disc 2 would download. Then I paused the download to play a game with my friends, then later on I resumed the download and it wouldn't connect to the ftp server with the files. I tried different downloading software(getright, gozilla, IE, etc), and I got about 5 friends with broadband to try it. It only let ONE person download. Also I checked my download history, it said the IP ended with .126 but now it's .121 .
    Then I change the link to .126 at the end, server's busy.
    Is it MY problem or is it something wrong with the ftp?

EDIT: By the way, I downloaded every file but Xenogears disc 2 file 2(which I was on 85%). If there's a mirror or someone can send it, please post it.

Thanks

yeah, i can't download it too, with the end .126 the files don't exists, and with .121 you can connect to the FTP
    i hope this can be fixed

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll take a look at those Xenogears files. Also LoM links have been fixed once more

Thanks

We should right an FAQ for all of this and put it on the main site.

Thanks

I'm using SmartFTP and I get this when I try to download Legend of Mana ISO:

550 / /temp/lpt1 /forum/ com4 / /ep/Legend of Mana.part03.rar : The system cannot find the file specified.

I can access the FTP......but the file isn't there?
    I'm sure your working on it, so I'll just let you know.

Edit: Okay, the FTP is working now but it's extra slow. I used to be able to just click and download the 47 MB from the website in about 45 minutes now it's 8 hours......
    Last edited by Kazuya; 19th-January-2004 at 02:25.
    As long as you got the power and the pad, you'll get the womens.

Listen to the Mission

bazi Guest

i could download legend of mana without any ftp thing i think... or well i mean i used just normal internet explorer thing downloading....

Mr Whoosh Guest

Xenogears disc 2 still doesn't work for me(yes, it's 2nd of february). I'm using getright and internet explorer, both unsuccessful.

Thanks
    EP Points

The links for Xenogears Disc2 are working..