Page 341 of 488 FirstFirst ... 241291331336337338339340341342343344345346351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Should do a pickup video, but don't have that many. May as well post it here!
    Bought Road Rash 2, EA Classics edition for Mega Drive, as a kind of "pity" purchase as it was in a charity shop for too many months and I wanted a Road Rash game on Mega Drive.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Bit the bullet and pre-ordered Conception II after finding out the first print run will be an LE.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Bit the bullet and pre-ordered Conception II after finding out the first print run will be an LE.

OH! Wat!? It will be? Where at? GS? Amazon?

Found it on Amazon through their site. I will pay exorbitant amounts of money for Atlus titles.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    OH! Wat!? It will be? Where at? GS? Amazon?

Found it on Amazon through their site. I will pay exorbitant amounts of money for Atlus titles.
    Well you found it anyway but for anyone else interested I think this is like Tales of Xillia in that the first print run (outside of the CE in the case of Xillia) is an LE everywhere and is priced at the standard price.

And yeah I was hoping to avoid a Radiant Historia type situation by pre-ordering it. I'm sure Atlus will reprint it but it will be a standard edition if that happens. Wouldn't mind seeing an SRW MNF reprint.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well you found it anyway but for anyone else interested I think this is like Tales of Xillia in that the first print run (outside of the CE in the case of Xillia) is an LE everywhere and is priced at the standard price.

And yeah I was hoping to avoid a Radiant Historia type situation by pre-ordering it. I'm sure Atlus will reprint it but it will be a standard edition if that happens. Wouldn't mind seeing an SRW MNF reprint.
    Gawd...I keep getting an error on GameStop's side...LET ME GIV EYOU MONEY ALREADY!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I actually forgot about this release until you said something. I'll have to throw $5 on it at Gamestop next time I'm there.

Also just received my Sega Dreamcast and Saturn scart cables today. Though I have yet to receive my scart converter. So sadly, I'm unable to utilize them just yet. :/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Gawd...I keep getting an error on GameStop's side...LET ME GIV EYOU MONEY ALREADY!
    Gamestop actually doesn't want your money. I placed a pick up at store order today which removed the possibility of doing it again since it was the last copy. Then I get an email later saying the employees there couldn't find it. I check after work and the game is effing sitting there on the back shelf and I ask about it and they say it's on hold for someone. Between this and the last time I visited for the first time in months a few days ago I'm feeling pretty salty about them.

I had no trouble ordering it on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    I actually forgot about this release until you said something. I'll have to throw $5 on it at Gamestop next time I'm there.

Also just received my Sega Dreamcast and Saturn scart cables today. Though I have yet to receive my scart converter. So sadly, I'm unable to utilize them just yet. :/
    Would be interesting in seeing some pics when you get it all set-up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Would be interesting in seeing some pics when you get it all set-up.
    Most definitely.

I'm hoping the converter will be here in the next couple days...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

OK, preordered Conception II from BestBuy...finally. GS didn't want my money and Amazon said nothing about any LE packaging.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Most definitely.

I'm hoping the converter will be here in the next couple days...
    Cool beans.

OK, preordered Conception II from BestBuy...finally. GS didn't want my money and Amazon said nothing about any LE packaging.
    Oh?

Free Soundtrack CD with Pre-order
    Pre-order "Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars" for the PlayStation Vita and get the original soundtrack CD, and a special outer box. Composed by Masato Kouda, this FREE 10-track bonus disc gives you a rare opportunity to hear the game’s enchanting musical themes in their purest form. The special box preserves and protects the game case and colorful soundtrack CD sleeve. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Free Soundtrack CD with Pre-order
    Pre-order "Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars" for the PlayStation Vita and get the original soundtrack CD, and a special outer box. Composed by Masato Kouda, this FREE 10-track bonus disc gives you a rare opportunity to hear the game’s enchanting musical themes in their purest form. The special box preserves and protects the game case and colorful soundtrack CD sleeve. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
    hidden in plain site.

Thanks
    EP Points

Picked up two expansions today:
    Civilization V Brave New World and Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Both PC.

Thanks to Spiders, I was unaware the Shadowrun DLC came out. And he's also been telling me how great BNW is, so I guess it's time to check it out

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Got in my Mugen Souls Z LE pre-order. No effs given.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Picked up two expansions today:
    Civilization V Brave New World and Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Both PC.

Thanks to Spiders, I was unaware the Shadowrun DLC came out. And he's also been telling me how great BNW is, so I guess it's time to check it out
    You won't be disappointed, I promise.

Though be prepared to be reabsorbed into the game.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've just pre-ordered Final Fantasy X HD for the Vita. I thought why not treat myself?