Page 339 of 488 FirstFirst ... 239289329334335336337338339340341342343344349389439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Rivals is brilliant, really glad you're enjoying it. Been playing Hot Pursuit this afternoon and it feels very similar so needless to say I'm happy. Was a bit wary after Most Wanted but I think I'll have to write that one off as an anomaly.
    Yeah Most Wanted is a bit iffy. I've played it through on PS3 and Vita and while I'm not the game's biggest fan, I will say it's alright once you get used to it. I don't like the teleporting between cars, having an open world with so many stupid collectibles, the way you find the cars rather than unlocking them etc.

I'm about half way through Rivals, I'm at around 55 races gold (100 required out of 136 I believe?), but I'm only level 21 (cop) and 18 (racer) out of 60 required for both factions (Talking solely about unlocking the here, technically I'm done with the cop career, the credits played and everything! ) My only complaints about Rivals is: How you can't pause mid race or at any point really, and how the game feels like you're just checking off a list. Rather than unlocking and winning races... Good game though.

Hot Pursuit is easily my favourite though, once you're used to the heavy handling of the cars and the rubber banding AI it's really good fun.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Bought Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Had enough credit left at the store to also pick up a copy of Punch-Out!! for the Wii and Katamari Forever for the PS3.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cyberxion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    Bought Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Had enough credit left at the store to also pick up a copy of Punch-Out!! for the Wii and Katamari Forever for the PS3.
    You're still around Cyber? I haven't seen you in ages... nice to see you're still alive

I picked up Strider (PS4) and FF13-3 Lightning Returns (PS3).

Neither of them are terribly great - but I suppose they'll keep me busy until Dark Souls 2 and Infamous come out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Used my christmas Game card to get Oblivion game of the year and bionic commando on ps3. Probably the only physical games I will get this year besides FFX-X2 remaster and Dark Souls 2.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Got this stuff today:

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Englebert3rd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So good to have you back in my arms again baby.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I bought The Witcher and Payday: The Heist on Steam. Haven't really gotten around to playing either of them though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ordered Ghostbusters on PS3 for obvious reasons

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

[ removed ]

Game was incorrectly listed as having the box when it didn't. Store contacted me and informed me of the mistake, so I got a refund. Ah well, better luck next time. Hopefully the brand new Duck Hunt they listed is actually correct. That'll more than make up for this.
    Last edited by Drageuth; 26th-February-2014 at 07:07.

Thanks
    EP Points

Bought Outland, Castle of Illusion (Mickey Mouse), and Strider, all for PS3.
    Also preordered Tales of Symphonia Collection.

*sigh* I really should restrain myself...that's it, no more new games for me until I'll finish those I already have.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Ok, I've preordered the FFX-X2 HD Collectors Edition, two copies of the Limited Edition, the standard retail edition, and the Vita edition which comes with those art cards. If the Vita one comes with unique packaging like it looks like it might, I'll probably get a retail one too. I might open one of the LEs, but I'm not planning on immediately playing any of them
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Ok, I've preordered the FFX-X2 HD Collectors Edition, two copies of the Limited Edition, the standard retail edition, and the Vita edition which comes with those art cards. If the Vita one comes with unique packaging like it looks like it might, I'll probably get a retail one too. I might open one of the LEs, but I'm not planning on immediately playing any of them
    I don't think you have enough copies

You should buy one more though, for me
    Last edited by Sheras; 25th-February-2014 at 16:42.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I just made out like a bandit at GameSlop.... this is the first time I've ever walked out of there happy with the trade in value on my games.
    I traded in 6 PS4 titles, and they had a deal where you get an extra 30% if you trade towards Infamous (PS4), so of course I did that since I wanted it anyway. I ended up getting $42 per title with the only exception being Killzone which I got $30 for, and got a grand total of $240.
    So I paid off Infamous, paid off Dark Souls 2, and picked up Thief (PS4), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3) and Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (PS3). Only had to pay about $17 out of pocket
    FFXHD and MGSV I'm just going to get digitally, so I didn't bother preordering them... but I think I'm pretty well set for the next month!

EDIT: And I just realized they put the SSFIV standard version inside my Arcade Edition case. DAMMIT.
    Last edited by FlavaFlave; 25th-February-2014 at 21:18.

Thanks
    EP Points

Couple of things during the last month or so, all on Steam:

Skyborn (looked interesting enough and I like my jarpigs)
    Valdis Story
    Dysfunctional Systems (visual novel)
    And a second copy of Kingdoms of Amalur with all DLC because when I first bought a boxed copy of the game I didn't check that it was the Origin version... and it didn't even have DLC. And fuck using Origin, anyway.

On 3DS:

Two smaller titles that I missed earlier, Liberation Maiden and The Starship Damrey (because I wanted something horror-themed on the 3DS...)

Also noticed that the PC version of Dark Souls 2 will arrive later than the console versions. Lame++, much dislike, wow

I was getting all excited about playing it next month, too.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Modnation Racers: Road Trip on Vita, figured fuck it it's free.