Page 108 of 488 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    Ordered Puzzle Quest: Challenge Of The Warlords for the Nintendo DS and Guitar Hero (all this talk about GH 80's Edition reminded me that I need this).
    Oh man. Might as well put everything else in your life on hold once you get Puzzle Quest.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

God of War II S.E.

I dunno when I'll have time to play this, but hey, atlest it's at home now

Thanks

I bought Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii from a game/department store in Tokyo-Harajuku, Japanese version of course. Cost 3900 yen. Also bought Atelier Elise 2 (or whatever it`s called) Premium Box for 2,900 yen. Which I was very pleased with becuase there were two free figures with it. And got some other cool PS1&2 games from Book Off in Shinjuku, most were about 105-300 yen, so I liked Book Off a lot.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji Takayama View Post
    I bought Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii from a game/department store in Tokyo-Harajuku, Japanese version of course. Cost 3900 yen. Also bought Atelier Elise 2 (or whatever it`s called) Premium Box for 2,900 yen. Which I was very pleased with becuase there were two free figures with it. And got some other cool PS1&2 games from Book Off in Shinjuku, most were about 105-300 yen, so I liked Book Off a lot.
    If you end up liking Aterlier Iris 2 you NEED to check out Ar Tonelico, if you haven't done so already
    I didn't buy it, but I got Driver 76 in the mail yesterday. It's pretty fun for a GTA clone (I'm not really a fan of GTA myself)

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Ordered Suikoden V today.

Thanks

I got a Gamecube with Resident Evil yesterday, today I got Mario Kart Double Dash, Metroid Prime and Zelda Windwaker.

Thanks

Tekken: Dark Resurrection for the PS3 (PSN download).

Thanks
    EP Points

Bought my own copy of Shadow of the Colossus and also Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 Limited Edition. SotC is so much fun!

Thanks

Eternal Darkness, I'll start it later.

Thanks

i bought the burning crusade expansion on monday

Thanks
    EP Points

Today I bought Splinter Cell Double Agent for cheap munniez. Also got some new clothes and Scrubs season 4. Nice.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Tomb Raider - Anniversary Collector's Edition.

I bought it the last weekend, but I'll play it for the first time in a couple of hours

Thanks

Ordered Guild Wars: Factions and Guild Wars: Nightfall. I loved the first one, and I don't really know why I haven't bought these sooner.

edit: Also bought Blazing Lazers and Super Mario Bros. for the Virtual Console a while back.
    Last edited by Howie; 9th-June-2007 at 11:37.

Thanks

Talked a friend out of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Doom 3: RoE.
    Like something I've uploaded? Give me rep, then. Don't you just love begging?

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello from Japan! =o I bought Persona II: Innocent Sin and Persona II: Eternal Punishment for about 800 yen each the other day. o.O Innocent Sin goes for like...at least forty dollars on ebay usually, and I got it for under seven... There's a crazy-cheap shop for second hand games just around the corner from my brother's house. I have no idea how much a Japanese Eternal Punishment is worth. Probably not much, but I saw it sitting there and couldn't resist. It's such an awesome game.

Oh, and I bought a PSP the other day too, since they're appealingly cheap here. It was mainly for homebrew (and that tasty PSX emulator), but any recommendations as to good PSP games would be welcome. I already bought Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, Eiyuu Densetsu: Shiroki Majo (which is meant to have a lame English translation, but a nice story) and Gensosuikoden 1&2. Though Suikoden was just fanboy-age, really. I have the PSX versions of both, and the loading times are probably a good deal worse on the PSP port, but... It's Suikoden II. I had to support one of my favourite games ever. And it was only one thousand yen, so... I figured why not.

Anyway, compared to Britain, games are crazy-cheap here. I've already had to refrain from buying Bahamut Lagoon, Seiken Densetsu 3, Vagrant Story, and any number of others. What's more, Trusty Bell: Chopin no Yume comes out today. It looks so pretty, and I know that if I go into game stores and see it on the shelf, I'll probably have to fight the urge to buy an XBox360 and a copy. I totally would, too, if I believed I could lug it home along with the rest of my baggage.