Page 215 of 488 FirstFirst ... 115165205210211212213214215216217218219220225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Purchased Rage - Anarchy Edition, spent ~$25 after tax and whatever preorder money I had on it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Picked up Dark Souls this morning.

Thanks
    EP Points

Got myself some oldschool games. Picked up Eternal Sonata the other day as well.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Atelier Totori shipped today, and still no word on Dark Souls. I also picked up King's Bounty Platinum Bundle. Why? It's 75% off this weekend on GamersGate, and it's supposed to be an interesting RPG/Strategy hybrid on par with the Heroes series, which is increasingly looking like Ubisoft is being less and less kind towards it.

Besides, my niece just switched from Harvest Moon to Final Fantasy, so the TV and console's are probably going to be otherwise claimed every time she comes over for the indefinite future. It'll probably be good to have a PC game as back-up for myself. Atelier is too menu-based for someone who can't read and Dark Souls is...Dark Souls.
    She does sound a lot like some gamers I could name, though. Watching the intro..."When do we get to play? Why can't we control where he goes? Boobs!"
    Last edited by Mistral; 7th-October-2011 at 00:10.

Supreme Warrior Guest

I finally bought Unreal tournament III , too bad i cant play it yet until a get a new rig .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Atelier Totori shipped today, and still no word on Dark Souls. I also picked up King's Bounty Platinum Bundle. Why? It's 75% off this weekend on GamersGate, and it's supposed to be an interesting RPG/Strategy hybrid on par with the Heroes series, which is increasingly looking like Ubisoft is being less and less kind towards it.

Besides, my niece just switched from Harvest Moon to Final Fantasy, so the TV and console's are probably going to be otherwise claimed every time she comes over for the indefinite future. It'll probably be good to have a PC game as back-up for myself. Atelier is too menu-based for someone who can't read and Dark Souls is...Dark Souls.
    She does sound a lot like some gamers I could name, though. Watching the intro..."When do we get to play? Why can't we control where he goes? Boobs!"

Did you order the premium version from NISA?

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post

Did you order the premium version from NISA?
    Yep, and it just arrived today. I'm busy fighting the Blue Dragon in Demon's Souls right now (and by "fighting" I mean sitting back and drawing aggro from out of its range while Biorr does all the work, after dying a dozen times already trying to take it in a fair fight...never fight fair against a dragon ten times your size), but once I finish Rorona, it'll be waiting for me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Yep, and it just arrived today. I'm busy fighting the Blue Dragon in Demon's Souls right now (and by "fighting" I mean sitting back and drawing aggro from out of its range while Biorr does all the work, after dying a dozen times already trying to take it in a fair fight...never fight fair against a dragon ten times your size), but once I finish Rorona, it'll be waiting for me.
    I've been on console hiatus for a while, playing lots of PC games. My brother has also been playing the slim a lot (fatty is on 3.41), so I haven't had much opportunity to play PS3 games. I think I might start on Totori tomorrow.

Admittedly, I still haven't finished Rorona
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 8th-October-2011 at 02:06.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

*hoards console and plays NCAA Football all day like a boss*

Anyway, I mentioned something about the Senjou No Valkyria Limited Box forever ago in this thread. Well I had someone I know looking for me to find a complete copy in good condition (don't trust ebay listings w/ stock photos that aren't listed as new and those listings are hella overpriced). Finally found one in my price range so I'm buying that this month. Also getting the Japanese guide book.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Bought Super Stardust HD and Magic: The Gathering 2012 for PSN. Anyone up for a game on Magic once it downloads?

Thanks
    EP Points

bought driver san fransisco, saints row 1 and 2 collectors pack.

Thanks

last game i bought was breath of death vii from xbox live indie games, its a nice little rpg. also got the excalibur table for zen pinball on ps3.

Thanks

Well, I got recently:
    For PC: Mini Ninjas (10 euros), Titan Quest: Gold Edition (8E), Hard Truck: Apocalypse (6E), Crash Time II (4,90E), Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger! (9.90E), Prison Tycoon (5E), Hearts of Iron & Crusader Kings (5E) and Empire's Arcade Collection -Virtua Tennis, Virtua Fighter 2 & Virtua Cop 2- (8E).
    For PS2: Sega Superstars Tennis (9.90E) and -for the kids- Legend of Camelot (5E).

Thanks

i recently purchased a limited edition copy of id anthology from an old friend and i gotta say i'm lovin it. i forgot how much doom ROCKS! especially with a source port that provides 16x Anisotropic filtering, 8x anti aliasing, ambient lighting, and 24 bit 192000 Hz sound. my current pc is much better than my old dos computer (which i still have btw)

but i spend way too much time scouring for old games to add to my collection any way so it could just be my opinion, but i don't care

Thanks

starcraft 2 and command and conquer 4 i like rts but i think sc1 is better still