Page 225 of 488 FirstFirst ... 125175215220221222223224225226227228229230235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    Thanks to SOMEONE we all know (Shardnax )

I bought these for my DS and Wii and boy are they entertaining,

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Duel Transer

its awesome to have Warrior/Spellcaster/Dragon themed Decks.
    What the hells a 'Yu-Gi-OH' - ?!?

Kidding, of course..... My nephews and nieces have many of these cards and games.....They have tried to pull me in to these games with them; nope, not happening....

Hmmmm...recent purchases.... Oh, got another load of about 30 or so PSs games. There are pawn shops here that sell 'em to us for $2 each, if I buy ten or more. (Otherwise, they are $5+..they give me the 'bulk discount'..)
    You wouldnt believe what I have culled from these places over the past couple years, seriously guys: All Onimusha games, all RE games, All Jak/Daxter, Silent Hills, Arc the Lad, Shin Megami, Final Fantasies, (one in a metal tin) Devil May Crys, you name it.....for $2 each - most barely 'used' at all!!

I almost 'hate' to say this, being an NES/portable systems guy all of my life, but maaaaaannn the PS2 library kicks 50 kinds of arse! Pound for pound, quality AND quantity, I believe that 'on a desert island' I'd be bringing a PS2, rather than its' peers. (X-Box, GameCube, etc.)

I'll typically sell/give away those ones that neither of us ENJOY playing, but yet are terrific games. (JRPGs, Party-style games, Monster-gathering games, etc..) The best move, recently, was getting $25 in store credit for the Shin Megami game that I had just paid $2 for earlier that day...thats the name of the game, people....CHING!

These shops are beginning to have "ANY Wii/PS3/360 game ONLY $8!" sales, so I really need to consider either digging a system out of storage, or buying a couple from the 'Big 3'....
    I think its probably time for me to put the 'ol PS2 into the storage void and grab a Model 3....

Thanks

Bought Garry's Mod on steam yesterday. I'm not sure if I'm going to like it, but it was only $3 so not bad.

Thanks
    EP Points

Grabbed Limbo and The Witcher (first game) after Gare's glowing reviews of the series, since they're both only $2.49 today on Steam.

Thanks
    EP Points

Imported Ni no Kuni for the PS3. :3 And now we wait for delivery~~

Thanks

battlefield 2, need for speed - pro street, evidence - the last ritual (which i HIGHLY recommend), saints row - the third, dark void, vivisector - beast inside ((which i also HIGHLY recommend. except you have to import from the netherlands as it was only released there ), return to castle wolfenstein, fallout 1, 2, and tactics, all for pc. and tony hawk's pro skater 4, and metal gear solid for my original playstation (which is mod-chipped btw, so i can play all those awesome japanese rpg's {and captain commando :p })

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Bought Rainbow Six 3 Gold Edition + Vegas 2, Some New Vegas DLCs, LIMBO, Flight Control HD and Dino D-Day.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks

Also bought Dino D-Day. It's going to take fucking forever to download. Ugh...

Thanks
    EP Points

None of the stuff on my list ended up getting discounted any further today, so I grabbed A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda + DLC, Blade Kitten, Braid, Lara Croft GoL + DLC, Misadventures of PB Winterbottom, Penumbra pack, Recettear, Shank, and Terraria.

And then the Heroes of Might and Magic V bundle for my father for Christmas. Shh.

Thanks

I got the Hitman pack from Steam. I'm disappointed that Contracts isn't included, but it's a great pack and definitely worth the price just for Silent Assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by Littledood View Post
    Bought Garry's Mod on steam yesterday. I'm not sure if I'm going to like it, but it was only $3 so not bad.
    You won't get the full experience unless you have a few other Source games. It comes pre-loaded with a lot of stuff to mess around with, but it's not designed to be a stand-alone game.
    We got so much in common, except when it comes to rhyming
    She feel like lyrics are so intrusive, but I feel about her the way she feels about music
    She's cute, she don't like the words, she just likes the beat and I'm thinking me too

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    None of the stuff on my list ended up getting discounted any further today, so I grabbed A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda + DLC, Blade Kitten, Braid, Lara Croft GoL + DLC, Misadventures of PB Winterbottom, Penumbra pack, Recettear, Shank, and Terraria.

And then the Heroes of Might and Magic V bundle for my father for Christmas. Shh.
    Give me your Steam and I can help you on Terraria.

Bought Gemini Rue, Cave Story+, Whispered World (Not to be confused with that song with the sexy sax), The Polynomial and Shooter Pack (Alien Shooters + Zombie Shooters).

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Love Thanksgiving sales. Picked up bundles of all three seasons of Sam and Max for 75% off on GG, and the first two games of Monkey Island SE for less than $3.00 on Steam. The Sam and Max games are actually pretty easy so far, but I'm only three episodes in. Both series are pretty fun; I might pick up "Tales of" as well.

Sam: To find the mole, we need to say the code phrase. It's "Does the carpet match the drapes?"
    Max: Then what's the countersign?
    Sam: According to the Commissioner, he says, "Well, I never!", then he slaps me.

Guybrush: You know, I did learn something from all of this. (*Player menu options appear*) Never pay more than $20 for a video game.
    Elaine: What do you mean?
    Guybrush: I...don't know. I don't know why I just said that.

Supreme Warrior Guest

I am now the Proud owner of both Factory sealed Cobalt Black DS Lite (Bought months ago)

And Crimdon Black DS Lite I just bought today(found out that Target is the only store around here carrying them for $99.99)

I so very much love all of DS awesome RPGs and the like, SCREW PSP!

Thanks
    EP Points

Assassins Creed 2 & Left 4 dead 2, picked up L2d2 in the steam sale.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    I am now the Proud owner of both Factory sealed Cobalt Black DS Lite (Bought months ago)

And Crimdon Black DS Lite I just bought today(found out that Target is the only store around here carrying them for $99.99)

I so very much love all of DS awesome RPGs and the like, SCREW PSP!
    ooh man, them's fighting words. I prefer the PSP over the DS anyday.

Recent purchases: Guardian Heroes (Saturn), Skyward Sword and Maybe the Zelda 3DS console. we'll see...

Supreme Warrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by battousai View Post
    ooh man, them's fighting words. I prefer the PSP over the DS anyday.

Recent purchases: Guardian Heroes (Saturn), Skyward Sword and Maybe the Zelda 3DS console. we'll see...
    Guardian Heroes owns and yes, dem Fightin Words