Page 382 of 488 FirstFirst ... 282332372377378379380381382383384385386387392432482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Is that a Saiyan shirt? Where did you find that?
    Yup! My sisters and I bought them at Hot Topic. It was 50% off on all shirts at that time.

Xbox 360 Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (for my partner from Canada as a Christmas gift)
    Bleach Shattered Blade
    PS3 Darksiders II
    Chaotic Shadow Warriors

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Steam;

Dungeons of Dredmor (with all 3 DLCs)
    EvilQuest
    GIGANTIC ARMY
    Imperial Glory
    Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
    Super Panda Adventures
    Victim of Xen

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Little Samson (cart only)

oh boy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drageuth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Little Samson (cart only)

oh boy
    Awesome man!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now that these games I'm reselling have bids/have sold outside of ebay I'm looking into what to get next. Though I should just set aside the money for these NISA pre-orders.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Awesome man!
    I'm reasonably excited and scared about how much I just spent. Probably could have gotten it for cheaper, but it was the cheapest BIN I've seen almost all year (with shipping to Canada, anyways, there are a few "US Only" auctions that sold lower). Even lower than the last 4 or 5 auctions I've seen finish, which were all above $700USD.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now that these games I'm reselling have bids/have sold outside of ebay I'm looking into what to get next. Though I should just set aside the money for these NISA pre-orders.
    I need to get around to reselling a couple of my games. I don't have much to hock, but there are a couple that have been sitting there untouched for a few months now that I've been too lazy to list.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm reasonably excited and scared about how much I just spent. Probably could have gotten it for cheaper, but it was the cheapest BIN I've seen almost all year (with shipping to Canada, anyways, there are a few "US Only" auctions that sold lower). Even lower than the last 4 or 5 auctions I've seen finish, which were all above $700USD.
    Sweet man, glad to hear you got a decent deal on it as well. Now just to find a decent box and manual for it.

I need to get around to reselling a couple of my games. I don't have much to hock, but there are a couple that have been sitting there untouched for a few months now that I've been too lazy to list.
    I'm in the same boat. The stacks keep on growing, yet I'm still too unmotivated to list them. Depending on what you have, and when you decide to get rid of it I might be interested.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

All I have to sell is: Mario's Time Machine CB, Donkey Kong Jr Math CI, and Tecmo Super Bowl. And possibly some PS3 games that I might try and unload for whatever I can get for them, we'll see. I already have a box and manual for Little Samson -- picked them up almost a year ago now for about $350 shipped. So once the cart arrives, it'll be CIB.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

All I have to sell is: Mario's Time Machine CB, Donkey Kong Jr Math CI, and Tecmo Super Bowl. And possibly some PS3 games that I might try and unload for whatever I can get for them, we'll see. I already have a box and manual for Little Samson -- picked them up almost a year ago now for about $350 shipped. So once the cart arrives, it'll be CIB.
    Well if you feel like it, shoot me a list of what you're trying to get rid of. I might be interested in some of it. Nice man! I thought I remembered you picking up a box and manual a while back, but couldn't remember... Congrats man, that's definitely a top-tier rarity you'll have there. What's next on your list, Stadium Events?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sure, just let me get rid of this pesky kidney...

Next on the list, I think, will be either Panic Restaurant or Power Blade 2. I lost an auction for PB2 a week or two back (sold for $450), and there's a BIN of Panic Restaurant listed for $649 right now, but I'm going to sit back and wait for one to come up for auction to see if I can get it a bit cheaper. No rush on those ones, they're the last of the Tier 1 rarities that I need. After that, I'll probably start focusing on stuff like Kid Klown and Color A Dinosaur, etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

Volgar the Viking (PC/Steam)
    Freedom Planet(PC/Steam)
    Trine 1 & 2(PC/ Steam)

Doom 3: BFG Edition (Xbox 360)

Damn Humble Bundle and their sales, but such great discounts.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    I'm in the same boat. The stacks keep on growing, yet I'm still too unmotivated to list them. Depending on what you have, and when you decide to get rid of it I might be interested.
    Sometimes I get lazy when it's older stuff with a fairly fixed market. This instance it was all stuff I bought new from the KMart 3DS/WiiU with the direct intention of reselling for profit. The longer I sat the less they would be worth so I had to get them all up on ebay right away.

Edit: Almost forgot.

#24C and #1942A THE DISC ART FOR C IS AMAZING.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 11th-December-2014 at 03:02.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Can the disc variant be identified without opening em? And can you point me at any pics of said disc art? I'm just too lazy to google this shit
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Can the disc variant be identified without opening em? And can you point me at any pics of said disc art? I'm just too lazy to google this shit
    Yes. It's coordinated with the BLUS code on the side. I can't remember off-hand the BLUS on this game but for example BLUS 1034A, BLUS 1034B and BLUS 1034C respectively.

Disc A: http://i2.minus.com/iCWfRKipqVJU0.jpg
    Disc B: http://i.imgur.com/rcIsB9r.jpg
    Disc C: http://i.imgur.com/dLab5Vx.jpg?1