Page 68 of 488 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768697071727378118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks

i just bought star wars battlefront for 80$ and also finalfantasy 6 for 45$.

Thanks

Skies of Arcadia Legends For the gamecube �10. Nice buy I think. Also restoked on Japanese PSX games, bought about 30 new ones.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Nice find Xena! here, a PAL copy will cost you um...AUD110. SO that's like 50 pounds.
    I recently bought Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour off a friend who was in need of cash. I got it for the price of AUD25. I was quite happy with the purchase.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toto
    Nice find Xena! here, a PAL copy will cost you um...AUD110. SO that's like 50 pounds.
    I recently bought Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour off a friend who was in need of cash. I got it for the price of AUD25. I was quite happy with the purchase.
    Shite. It has been �10 over here (secondhand) all the time. I know its dear on the internet though. I was trying to buy the prima startergy guide but everywere I looked it was �90+. I always pick up every Skies of arcadia I see at �10 and sell them online.

25 AUD is a fair price for Mario Golf, I liked that game

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    Skies of Arcadia Legends For the gamecube �10. Nice buy I think. Also restoked on Japanese PSX games, bought about 30 new ones.
    You what!? You actually found a copy lying on the shelves of a store? It must have been well hidden for months until you came along.

Btw it was 2nd hand not brand new. I recently bought Fable the Lost Chapters.
    Last edited by P. Wolvesbane; 27th-September-2005 at 08:52.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Fox
    You what!? Youa ctually found a copy lying on the sheles of a store? It must have been well hidden for months until you came along.
    Yeah.... There is like 15 iv`e saw in the last 3 months all at �10. Mabye i`m just lucky. Gamestation was selling 10 of them at 2 for �20 brand new. They was asking why I was buying all 10

They are easy to rip off I tell you.

Thanks

All 10 Skies? You can get a shit load of money off Ebay if you keep them in Mint condition.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

All 10 Skies? You can get a shit load of money off Ebay if you keep them in Mint condition.
    I always do
    I sold them all in brand new condition.
    Although I mostly selled on Amazon.co.uk
    I trade games for profit as a hobby. (Megaman X3 PAL PSX bought for �1 sold for �40)
    Gamestation really do suck at prices, which is good for me

Thanks

Hmm I bet I could do some decent trading if I bought all my stuff at Woolies, I get 10% discount coz I work there. I bought Fable:TLC for �26.99 from �30, and in GAME they sell it for �35.

Thanks

Hmm I bet I could do some decent trading if I bought all my stuff at Woolies, I get 10% discount coz I work there. I bought Fable:TLC for �26.99 from �30, and in GAME they sell it for �35.
    Prolly.

I would say no IMO. Best to stay to second hand games, GAME are bitches, Expensive and trade in prices are crappy to.

Fable is �14.99 at Tesco brand new now. I think its �12.99 at Gamestation secondhand.

Always sell games online, never sell to shops, they suck.

Thanks

'm not talking about the original Xbox version this is the Friday's release Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC.

Thanks

'm not talking about the original Xbox version this is the Friday's release Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC.
    Oh, I see. Check how much it`s selling for on ebay (or amazon) first. Thats what I do.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Burnout Revenge.. I'm gonna be very busy these days

Thanks

Sonic Mega Collection (Players Choice, GameCube). I've been wanting it bad for a long time now, it was about time I purchased it.

Thanks

Indigo Prophecy for the pc, the first great adventure game this year since Psychonauts (if you count it as an adventure). Who said the Adventure genre was dead?