Page 175 of 488 FirstFirst ... 75125165170171172173174175176177178179180185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    Hopefully not!

Dragon Age
    Yeah I'll probably enjoy it. Anything I should know before playing? What class would you recommend?

Thanks

Bulletstorm! I just dig the craziness of that game, a lot of developers these days try to make their games too serious. But Bulletstorm is Epic fun. And oh Yeah I also got Super meat boy... don't really need to say more about it don't I? Meatboy rocks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Yeah I'll probably enjoy it. Anything I should know before playing? What class would you recommend?
    I had a lot of fun with the rogue, but I hear the mages are hilariously overpowered, if that suits your style. I haven't played one yet, myself.

I don't think there's much you need to know before playing. It might be useful to know that your origin story only has a significant impact on the first hour or so of gameplay, and the rest of the game will play the same no matter who you choose, aside from tiny references and bits of dialogue here and there. Nothing else in particular comes to mind.

I hope you like it, it's one of my favorites.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I had a lot of fun with the rogue, but I hear the mages are hilariously overpowered, if that suits your style. I haven't played one yet, myself.

I don't think there's much you need to know before playing. It might be useful to know that your origin story only has a significant impact on the first hour or so of gameplay, and the rest of the game will play the same no matter who you choose, aside from tiny references and bits of dialogue here and there. Nothing else in particular comes to mind.

I hope you like it, it's one of my favorites.
    Rogue will probably suit me fine as I tend to lean toward the thief profession in these kind of games. Mage sounds like fun but I guess they can't pick locks so that's a no-go.

So it's pretty much like Mass Effect when it comes to choices and consequences? Sounds good to me, thanks Milady!

Thanks

I'm about to go a-spreeing today. Only one rule on the agenda: Find a great current gen horror game.

I loves me some Silent Hill, so you bet your ass I'm looking through those first. Anyone here know if Homecoming is any good?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shareware View Post
    I'm about to go a-spreeing today. Only one rule on the agenda: Find a great current gen horror game.

I loves me some Silent Hill, so you bet your ass I'm looking through those first. Anyone here know if Homecoming is any good?
    Not really, no.

Remember the group that made silent hill good?

They quit a while ago.

The recent games are from a very different group.

Homecoming is more horror themed than really horror.

Not that it doesn't TRY, but it's really just a coattail rider that fails to live up to anything.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Not really, no.

Remember the group that made silent hill good?

They quit a while ago.

The recent games are from a very different group.

Homecoming is more horror themed than really horror.

Not that it doesn't TRY, but it's really just a coattail rider that fails to live up to anything.
    Hmm.

Well, I liked Origins for the most part (not nearly as much as the original Silent Hill, but few things stack up to that), and I actually kinda liked Shattered Memories, but... Watching videos of Homecoming, it does seem like it just tries without actually doing.

Got any good horror games to recommend?

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm.

Well, I liked Origins for the most part (not nearly as much as the original Silent Hill, but few things stack up to that), and I actually kinda liked Shattered Memories, but... Watching videos of Homecoming, it does seem like it just tries without actually doing.

Got any good horror games to recommend?
    Siren Blood Curse is the best horror game this generation. BUY BUY BUY!

Thanks

Siren Blood Curse is the best horror game this generation. BUY BUY BUY!
    Well, shit I wish I'd read this before I went out and bought MK Shaolin Monks and Crisis Core.

That is, unless you're just messing with me.

Thanks
    EP Points

i baught just cause just cause i could. i hated the second one because the cars disapeard and i hate the first one because its just plain fucking wierd

Thanks

Going into Gamestop and asking for a Gamecube memory card (fucking Rogue Leader) is... embarrassing to say the least.

Luckily, its $20 price tag spared me from actually buying it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, shit I wish I'd read this before I went out and bought MK Shaolin Monks and Crisis Core.

That is, unless you're just messing with me.
    Not messing with you at all! Now, I dunno where you are located but Siren wasn't released on disc in America I think. Might have changed down the road but I dunno. However, you can buy it from PSN. You won't be disappointed, believe me!

Thanks
    EP Points

Rogue will probably suit me fine as I tend to lean toward the thief profession in these kind of games. Mage sounds like fun but I guess they can't pick locks so that's a no-go.

So it's pretty much like Mass Effect when it comes to choices and consequences? Sounds good to me, thanks Milady!
    Well, there are eventually two options for having a rogue in your party, with the first one coming along right around the first town you visit. I wasn't especially fond of either of them though, so it was nice to be able to leave them in camp with a rogue PC.

I've never played Mass Effect, but from what I understand, yes.

Thanks
    EP Points

GTA IV, Fallout 3 and MLB 2K7 for the PS3. Also, found a silver PSP at the pawn shop for $65, I believe it's a slim because the UMD door is manual open (no door button) and it's really really light...put it on layaway so it wouldn't get away from me.

Thanks

Just bought a copy of Gemini Rue, waiting for it to finish downloading. Was hesitant at first, but it's gotten good reviews from the few people who have played it, and I gotta give my support to a company that makes decent adventure games in today's market