Thread: can we donate games, not back-ups to emuparadise

Thanks

Default can we donate games, not back-ups to emuparadise

if we can donate, i can give 2 sega cd games(not back-ups, just the cd) to the emuparadise team so they can upload it for everyone. the 2 games are double switch and mighty morphine power rangers.

Thanks
    EP Points

A very generous offer - I'll move it into erm--- can't think Comments/Suggestions should be good.

Had to laugh at 'Mighty Morphine Power Rangers' btw can you spot the error? lol

Thanks

Haha, what an error, or was it intentional? Who knows. That is incredibly generous btw.

Thanks
    EP Points

You want to give us the CD's ? That's really nice of you, but why don't you just rip them and upload them to our server, that way, you can keep your CD and we can publish the backup game anyways

Thanks

i don't know how to rip it and i can't upload them to you as broadband is not offered in the area that i live in. the only other way for me to give you game is by mail. btw, please tell me how to rip the game and provide a U.S. mailing address if possible and i'll mail the cd asap when i get the game ripped.