Thread: Lets test everyones video game knowledge!

vhanley Guest

Lets test everyones video game knowledge!

Hey everybody, I need all your help! I can't for the life of me remember the title to a game. I came out probably close to 10 to 12 years ago. You started off as one of like, 3 characters, a spear thrower was one of them. Any ways, the whole goal was to guide your charaacter to the top of the screen and through a gateway at the top ( or center ). You could pick up different character along the way too, one was an amazon, one a rocket launching future army guy and you could swap between characters at any time, when one died, it threw in your next one until they were all dead from fighting your way to the gate. Incidentally, EVERY character had ranged weapons only. If you know what game I'm writing about, PLEASE let me know, I used to love that game!
    Thanks for the help everybody!
    Slick ([email protected])

Thanks
    EP Points

Question

It WOULD help a great deal if you tell us which CONSOLE you played the game on.
    We would be able to help you then

vhanley Guest

Talking

Whoops!! My bad, it was a stand-up at 7-11 we played for about a year.