Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heres Where to Get Roms RIGHT NOW :)

Fredricos Guest

P.s
    You don't only get roms BUT Games, Mp3, ++++++++++++++++
    Enjoy

me_m_e Guest

mirc fucking blows you would get a virus there before you get anything else it sucks it's a pain in the ass its imposible to find anything and o yeh did i mention MIRC SUCKS DICK!!!!!!!!

Dr_Ackula Guest

Wazza ma Nigga......I have been using mIRC as long as I have owned a comp, and never once have I gotten a virus. mIRC is the best way to get romz...I have 39 GB of romz all downloaded from mIRC channels, and all downloaded on 56k within a 5 month period, so as you can imagine, mIRC is a great way to get romz. I do not understand your negativity towards it, oh well, prehaps you just don't know how to use it, huh?

Nick Guest

i <3 irc especially the emupardise chat that i am in 24/7 muhahhahah well about 20 hours idled rofl

GbaMaster Guest

Originally posted by Dr_Ackula:
    <STRONG>I have 39 GB of romz all downloaded from mIRC channels, and all downloaded on 56k within a 5 month period</STRONG>
    How high was your phone bill?

Dr_Ackula Guest

GbaMaster
    --------------------------------------------
    I have unlimited internet access, for free....so my phone bill was normal, which is like, $23
    ---------------------------------------------
    And Cypher is right no one sends virus' on mIRC. And it is really easy to use as well.

Dr_Ackula Guest

Unhappy

I am requesting an iso for playstation... Castlevania - Symphony of the Night..If anyone knows where I can get this iso please post it or e-mail me. It would be most appreciated.

djesiret Guest
    I found a place that's got it, doc. I'll tell ya the details @ #emuparadise.

quit stressin it!

GbaMaster Guest

we don't have that in the netherlands... my phone bill is at least 150 dollars per month... but we get adsl in august for 40 dollars per month.

Dr_Ackula Guest

GbaMaster..........Ur lucky then, where i live i can only get 56k dial-up, no dsl or cable for me

ejman Guest
    I am new on this site and I wonder.
    How the heck do I download roms from EmuParadise? [email protected]

ejman Guest

Originally posted by alek:
    <STRONG>I am new on this site and I wonder.
    How the heck do I download roms from EmuParadise? [email protected] </STRONG>

ejman Guest

<STRONG>I am new on this site and I wonder.
    How the heck do I download roms from EmuParadise? [email protected] </STRONG>

ejman Guest

<STRONG> </STRONG>
    Please answer me! :confused:

Thanks
    EP Points
    Right now, the site is down, so you can't download roms off it. But you CAN download stuff from our chatroom at:
    irc.newnet.net
    #emuparadise
    Download mIRC from http://www.mirc.com and come visit us over there. Someone will help you download it..