Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many cds of roms,iso's etc. do you guys have?

Thanks

Default How many cds of roms,iso's etc. do you guys have?

How many cds do you guys have with stuff backed up on them? I have about 65 or 70. I just bought a 50 pack about a 10 days ago and I already used 45 of them backing stuff up. I am going to buy some more today. Since I got DSL I have been burning a lot of cds
    To appreciate heaven well, you must first experience hell.

I'm not afraid to get shot in the head and die, I'm afraid to get shot in the head and live.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Uncountable!

Thanks

Wow I bet it is hard to find something you are looking for sometimes. I haven't even wrote anything on half of mine yet. So it is hard to find something. I just dread looking at about 40 cds and then writing something on them all. Its not that bad though I need to quite being lazy.

I'm not afraid to get shot in the head and die, I'm afraid to get shot in the head and live.

Thanks

Try not to write directly on the cd unless you have the right type of pen, some types of ink eat away at the cd eventually, just write what the game is on the carboard insert thing that comes with the cd. And then try not to mix up the unlabelled cds when you take them out of the case it has happened to me... not good. Oh yeah I've got tons of stuff. Not sure how many.
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks
    EP Points

Over 200 just in DC ISOs

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by gamefreak777
    Wow I bet it is hard to find something you are looking for sometimes. I haven't even wrote anything on half of mine yet. So it is hard to find something. I just dread looking at about 40 cds and then writing something on them all. Its not that bad though I need to quite being lazy.
    Yeah well I'm trying hard to organize them. But well, it's hard to find older stuff. :\

I'd say I have about 150-200 cd's.

Thanks

Wow thats a lot. Is it ok to write on them with a black or red permanet marker? Maybe its a good thing I didn't write on the majority of my cds yet. I bet I will have to rebackup the cds I wrote on sooner than the unlabeled ones. Wouldn't I?

Thanks

Well early on I used all sorts of markers on my cds but about a year or so ago I kept on hearing that is was bad for them so I stopped, but really all those cds I used texta on seem to be working fine, still I thought it would be better to be safe than sorry.

200 isos and I thought I was into games I is jealous.
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks
    EP Points

You can buy special pencils that's supposed to be used to write on CD's.

Thanks

Default Re: How many cds of roms,iso's etc. do you guys have?

How many cds do you guys have with stuff backed up on them? I have about 65 or 70. I just bought a 50 pack about a 10 days ago and I already used 45 of them backing stuff up. I am going to buy some more today. Since I got DSL I have been burning a lot of cds
    Well about 50+ CD's in BACKUP. I would guess over 500-600 discs as total.

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

Ok thanks a lot guys.I will see if I can find those special pencils and see how much they are if not I guess I will leave them blank and organize them and have a piece of paper saying what each cd has on it. Yall sure do reply quickly almost like we are chating, that is cool. My questions are getting awnsered quickly.

Thanks

Ok thanks a lot guys.I will see if I can find those special pencils and see how much they are if not I guess I will leave them blank and organize them and have a piece of paper saying what each cd has on it. Yall sure do reply quickly almost like we are chating, that is cool. My questions are getting awnsered quickly.
    thats actually why i found this forum so good, i asked something and got reply in like 5 mins.

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks
    EP Points

I gots about 200-300+ if im not mistaken...

Thanks

hmmm.... zero
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

You have zero Nastercoff? Do you have like 2 100gb hardrives and never back stuff up or something? I like your pic it looks cool and funny with that facial expression you have. Your a cool person, its people like you that inspire me to be cool. Btw is that a pic of you?