Thread: What is a good SNES rom site?

bort Guest

Unhappy What is a good SNES rom site?

I am looking for two things, a good snes rom site that u dont have to sign up and pay or anything like that. I used to use, www.edgeemu.com, but it has been down lately. Does anyone know of a site? Thanks

And number two: The snes rom WWf Royal Rumble. It mat be on the site u tell me, but if it isnt could u tell me where to find it.

Thanks

Thanks

I havent downloaded SNES roms for a while, but I used to use to go to Vimm's Lair

bort Guest

Vimm's lair had no ROMs, well not that I can see

Thanks

Serious?, I got tons from there, they must be down at the moment or something.

Coleman_The_Barbarian Guest

Try pe2000.net or cherryroms.com

iloveleanneloadsandloads Guest

How bout OML? Its where I got my Zsnes and its got loads and loads of roms. I dont think you have to signup, but if you do its totally free. If anyone that reads this has a moment, could you check out my post on the main page? Thanks

Locusts Guest

Hmm the best snes roms site ive ever found (days and days of looking) is http://members.madasafish.com/~kefka/
    Check it out its the best its got reviews and rating on some of the games too