Thread: Sound problems with all Megaman X PSX games

Thanks

Default Sound problems with all Megaman X PSX games

I just can't seem to find a solution to this anywhere, how do you get the music tracks to play correctly and not skip in megaman X4-6 in ISO format on epsxe? (I'm using vers.1.52 btw)
    I've tried -cdtiming -noseekinxa in the command line neither work, several different sound plugins, a couple of cd plugins, the only thing that seems to work is to burn it onto cd and play it from my disk drive but this causes other problems for me so I was just wondering if anyone knew a solution to the problem. Any help MUCH appreciated.

EDIT-used direct sound with several different sound plugins
    -used mooby2 cd plugin and the epsxe cdr plugin.
    Last edited by Stranger; 21st-February-2004 at 06:22.
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

im nowhere, but at the same time im everywhere. I am but an enigma in this world
    Thanks

maybe the games are rips

Thanx a lot to DSerge for this sig.

Thanks

Maybe you need to get the newest version of ePSXe. It's version 1.6.0. Additionally, you may want to change the settings in the plugin menu. I couldn't hear any music when I was playing Wild ARMS 2 or any Capcom game, and I had to change some settings in the ePSXe stock SPU to hear the music.
    The psychotic dress, the senseless feature terrifies every living creature. Predictability is wearing thin; groundbreaking practice for the preacher.

Thanks

Problem solved I ROCK! hehe

thanks people but I was messing around with epsxe and I found a solution, instead of using auto framerate I specified the framerate (60fps) and this solved all my sound problems. this also solved other sound problems like stuttering etc in other games, so if you have a similar sound problem I suggest you give "force framerate" a go, just make sure that you use 60 fps for ntsc and 50 fps for pal games. YES I IS HAPPY!!!
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks for the advice. I'll do that.

Thanks

For future reference: Works fine using Eternal SPU... Pretty much every game works fine using Eternal SPU... Thou shalt use Eternal SPU!!

/me likes Eternal SPU...

EOS

Thanks

Originally posted by vagrant
    For future reference: Works fine using Eternal SPU... Pretty much every game works fine using Eternal SPU... Thou shalt use Eternal SPU!!

/me likes Eternal SPU...

EOS
    Me like Eternal SPU too but that wasn't the problem, I was using that particular plugin and was still having the problemo, it was that auto framerate that was stuffing everything up. Still I shalt use Eternal (except for legend of mana but that's another story).
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon