Thread: snes roms dont work

gamefreak Guest

Default snes roms dont work

why wont the snes roms work. i want 2 download them but i cant. could sum1 plz fix them

Thanks

You mean on this site?Screw that,this place has NOTHING.Go over to

www.emu-russia.net

And check out there snes rom section,Very nice but make sure any internet firewalls are off or you'll get a leaching message.anyway,have fun!

Thanks

Originally posted by PrAyEr
    You mean on this site?Screw that,this place has NOTHING.Go over to

www.emu-russia.net

And check out there snes rom section,Very nice but make sure any internet firewalls are off or you'll get a leaching message.anyway,have fun!
    oh your one to talk. Its people like you that piss me off. Do you know how many times the staff here has had to fix those broken links??? Be greatful that theres people even providing roms for free. If you dont like our site hit the road because we can careless if ur gone!!!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Re: snes roms dont work

Originally posted by gamefreak
    why wont the snes roms work. i want 2 download them but i cant. could sum1 plz fix them
    If there are any site problems they will be worked on as soon as possible, Comments/Suggestions/Broken Links/Jobs is the best place to post this, then the staff will see it alot quicker.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Originally posted by Nightfall Z
    oh your one to talk. Its people like you that piss me off. Do you know how many times the staff here has had to fix those broken links??? Be greatful that theres people even providing roms for free. If you dont like our site hit the road because we can careless if ur gone!!!

Woa WOA!Calm down there man!I was just saying that the roms here are sorta lacking!Thats all,it was meant to do no harm!Calm down there scotty.I love this site and i would never leave,stop being so mean!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Um, perhaps if you hadn't come off as such an ungreatful ass, he'd not have gotten so angry. It certainly looks to me as if you're trashing this site, so yeah, his responce is totally reasonable. And y'know what? I agree with him. If any of you are unnappriciative of we do for you, then go somewhere else....

PS2_Master0 Guest

Originally posted by PrAyEr
    Woa WOA!Calm down there man!I was just saying that the roms here are sorta lacking!Thats all,it was meant to do no harm!Calm down there scotty.I love this site and i would never leave,stop being so mean!
    theres tons of roms here, usually!

Its just broken links and bandwidth issues that create the problem.

Oh, and I think that some of the bandwidth problems are created by people on other forums linking directily to the roms on this site. This makes lots of ppl dl, but noone click the ads, like on the PSX isos.