Thread: Dumbest action by antagonists in a game...

Dynikia Guest

Default Dumbest action by antagonists in a game...

For me, I think Emperor Riesstiu (Homeworld) destroying the planet Kharak (Where the Hiigarans/Exiles were forced to flee to) and then publicizing the fact, triggering a rebellion that... well, reamed his empire. Badly. I mean, You have these Hiigarans who have forgotten who they are, they have this small, nearly staggering fleet, and they overtake an Empire that had been in undefeated rule over the galaxy for literally thousands of years, all in a period of six months.

Nice going, Riesstiu. You're an idiot.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can read Homeworld's storyline at the Homeworld Shipyards.

So, what do you think the dumbest thing an antagonist/evil empire has done in a video game?

Thanks

Anything Robotnik in the Sonic games has done, basically. Exept in Sonic Adventure 2, he was actually quite smart in that one...
    "Traveler"
    Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
    CPU: Devil's Canyon i5 @ 4.0GHz
    RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2400MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 660ti
    Mobo: ASRock Z97E-ITX
    Drive: Trend Micro 128GB SSD

Thanks

probably pyramid-head in Silent Hill2. there were two of them and when you piss them off to end the battle, they take their spears, place the blunt end on the floor and drive them through their heads. quite intelligent.

Thanks

I think that in Metal Gear Solid 2 sol it is near the end when you have to run around naked after Solidus and Olga take your clothes that was just plain DUMB!

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

I would have to say everything that bowser did in the mario games was pretty weak.
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Thanks

the only time he wised up was in marioRPG. otherwise, bowser was a dick. or an idiot. or both.

Cloud X-soldier Guest

Well i don't know some people may love it some may hate it, but BOF 5 pissed me off. The whole D-counter and shit, never in my life was i ever that frustrated.

But you gotta give it to the soundtrack it was how do u say it.............. hohoho ces't magnifique

yeah thats it.