Thread: Looking for staff!

Thanks

Default Looking for staff!

Well Emulation Unlimited is doing good so i wanted to start an anime site and i since im overloaded with work i need a staff to help me write content (basically write reviews/episode summary/movie summaries and if game for the anime then cheat/hints/faq/walkthroughs) or obtain content (excpet the reviews) So if u wanna help please do tell me here and a layout is already there u can see it at www.emuv3.trespassing.cc and just so that everyone knows...the site will be on free host (trespassing) but if it gets popular i will move it to a paid host . So if u wanna help write down wut anime series u will wanna do?

Thnx

Greatest Hosting!

=============
    Be Gentle

Thanks

I love the FF, and rpg section.. sorry, I can't be on that long, normally, ecxept Sundays... please email me at [email protected]...

Thanks

No problem i will setup the hosting with my friend soon as he is building an anime site. Thnx

Greatest Hosting!

=============
    Be Gentle

Thanks

I willl be glad to help you out on anything i can be used for email me at [email protected] and if that wont work pm me i alway read them

Thanks

I would be gald to help to i run my own website and have helped out with many website email me at [email protected] or pm me or both even

Thanks

Well i found the hosting and everything but now i need a domain so im looking if it is possible to get a DNS domain for free......if anyone know please let me know oh and btw i managed to get :
    1GB space
    40GB Bandwidth
    All Usual features
    Just one small banner (to pay for the hosting....its a good faith thing)
    So guys if you can let me know where to find a domain itd be gr8.
    Last edited by NoMi; 30th-April-2004 at 01:14.

Greatest Hosting!

=============
    Be Gentle

Thanks

hey guys, i emailed ya all. I havent been able to purchase domain but i got http://www.unlimited.animedb.com and it is fully DNS functional and is a domain though it is a subdomain. Now I have emailed u with all the info.

Greatest Hosting!

=============
    Be Gentle

Thanks

Srry one this i forgot to mention is that im trying to bring together a team to do this and offer then 1GB space and 40GB bandwidth. So guys post here if u wanna be a part of team.....i myself will not be doing anything with the actual construction of the page so if u are still interested then tell me.

Greatest Hosting!

=============
    Be Gentle