Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What The Hell Is Going On Here!!!

Thanks

Exclamation What The Hell Is Going On Here!!!

So i went to look on a few of my disc's that i use to backup my games and THERE ALL GONE!!!!!!In its place are three strange files called this:

autorun Udfrchk udfrinst.zl

And in addition to that,my drive is saying its something called a "UDFreader()".WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE AND WHERE ARE ALL OF MY FREAKING FILES!!!!!IVE LOST HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS OF GAMES HERE!!!!HEEEEEEELLLPPP!!!!!!Btw,im running roxio disc creator to origonally do these games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sounds to me like your project files are just missing. Try opening the discs in another program. I am sure they are still there

btw: Roxio sucks. Use something else

Thanks

I personally like roxio and never had a problem with it. My Nero trial period just ran out... Roxio is awesome for what I need it.
    BTW I dont know what to tell you. This looks like a job for Lord Riff Raff.

E-Ninja Guest

You can get an extended nero trial period, or re-download the program when the month refreshes. Roxio blows.

Thanks

I think it's because you used DirectCD to make the disk and somehow DirectCD has become corrupted. Reinstall DirectCD and it should work (it comes with Roxio).

Thanks

after running the roxio scan disc it said that theres an error with the disc!And when it trys to recover the gba roms to my hd there in the wrong format so there useless and cant be read by vba and it says that to fix the disc it has for format the disc!THis ****ing sucks,why?WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?!!?!??!?!

Thanks

Dude, I hear ya man, happend to me before, but it was a system break on my CP, and I lost hundreds of games, and I was really ticked off, so bad, no one knows where my limit. Then on, it's always backing up ur system, on several discs. I can't help you though, sorry!

Thanks

Did you burn it with a sort of direct CD? like, "use your CD as a BIG floppy"? what Nero likes to call it? As a sidenote, Nero's program for that is InCD. CD readers can't read it for some reason. Re-install the program and it will be recognized....I think....Had this problem too ....
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Thanks

No,i didnt use that sorta program.I used roxio's drag to disc thingy...Its super easy for burning.Its too late now.All 3 damaged discs were deleted by me and now all of my nes,snes and gba games are lost....****.

Thanks

That's what we've been saying, the Drag to disk program is corrupted and you just needed to reinstall it.

Thanks

hmmm,You think?Its too late now as i deleted all of my discs that wouldnt read and im out hundreds of games.Not that bad though as i never played any of them anyway....If it happens again i'll reinstall the drag to disc program.

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

Buy the original games and then all you have to worry about is the occasional dead battery.
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Thanks

hush up you,I'll take no scoldings of buying the real thing.I could say the exact same to you.Anyway,i forgot to mention that when i inserted the cd into my moms computer with totally different applications to open it it showed the exact 3 same files and it was the same.What happened?It makes me think that it WASNT my burning program after all....

Thanks

Because she doesn't have the Drag to disk program she just sees gibberish as well.

Thanks

but i DO have the drag to disc program and I see the strange files!And drag to disk will burn and read/detect other discs fine!just a few discs it wont read all of a sudden!