Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS emu on Xbox?

Thanks

Default PS emu on Xbox?

Are there any PSX emus on xbox except for pcsxbox?

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

Cerberos, for future reference, instead of making 5 different threads all asking questions about the XBox, you can just make 1 thread. It saves everyone a bit of time and reduces forum clutter. Thanks
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

Originally posted by Maison
    Cerberos, for future reference, instead of making 5 different threads all asking questions about the XBox, you can just make 1 thread. It saves everyone a bit of time and reduces forum clutter. Thanks
    yeah but there were very different asking about different things

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

Every thread had a question in it and the word 'xbox', I call that related

Thanks

Every thread had a question in it and the word 'xbox', I call that related
    no comment on that one

devlkore Guest

The answer is no to the alternate PS emulator for the Xbox.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Cerberos, it's not really a good idea to argue with the staff. Maison gave you perfectly reasonable advice, and was rather nice about it to boot, so why not just heed his advice and drop the arguments?

Thanks

Correction, it's not a good idea to argue with some of the staff, as they tend to take it as personal insults. I have no problem if people wish to argue with me, just as long as they're nice about it and realize that I'll still probably think I'm right after we're done.

Thanks

Correction, it's not a good idea to argue with some of the staff, as they tend to take it as personal insults. I have no problem if people wish to argue with me, just as long as they're nice about it and realize that I'll still probably think I'm right after we're done.
    Hey relax im not looking 4 a fight, i just posted several threads cuz i think you're more likely to get replies then

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hey, I take that as an insult! But seriously though, I was just warning him that it's not a good idea to argue with you, because you've been doing this along time, and your judgment is sound.

az_bont Guest

There is supposedly an ePSXe port in the works.

Thanks

Originally posted by az_bont
    There is supposedly an ePSXe port in the works.
    Well thats great! Ill w8 with exitement. If anyone got any news about the ePSXe port fell VERY free to post them here

Thanks

If you have Linux installed on your Xbox, shouldn't the Linux port of ePSXe work in theory?
    The psychotic dress, the senseless feature terrifies every living creature. Predictability is wearing thin; groundbreaking practice for the preacher.

Thanks

Originally posted by andvari_7
    If you have Linux installed on your Xbox, shouldn't the Linux port of ePSXe work in theory?
    Hmm... theoretically yes. But think like this: Xbox emumates linux, linux uses ePSXe that emulates PS. that requires LOTS of CPU power... I remember someone on the forum posted a SNES emulator for GBA. He was running it in Visual boy advance and it went in like 12% of the game speed and i bet the guy had like at least 1.5 ghz. And then u remember that Xbox has a 733 mhz CPU and ur dream crashes....

Thanks
    EP Points

I can run NES emulators on PSX using ePSXe a lot faster then full speed. That shouldn't cause too much problem, but you should use low settings and <640x480 res.