Thread: I can't play Perfect Dark...?

Henry_n Guest

Default I can't play Perfect Dark...?

I downloaded Perfect Dark for Nintendo 64, and it works fine (so far), but when it says "New Agent" and I type in a name, it takes me to a "Delete File" screen ... but there aren't any files that you can delete!? Does anyone know how to get passed this or anything?

Currently Believed to be in the Grand Bahamas
    Thanks

i have played perfect dark for n64 fine....what emu and plugins are you using? I played it perfectly using PJ64 with defult plugins

<font style="filter:glow(color=#ff0000, strength=3);height=1px">
    If the enemy is in sight, so are you.</font>

Henry_n Guest

I'm using Project 64, and I don't know what plugins I'm using?

Thanks

Default plugins? doesn't it also have a bug where you can't see some kind of goggles, that's required to get past some levels? Sorry though, can't help you out, And just a thought, the menu music rox!

Thanks

Delete any PJ64 save files related to Perfect Dark...
    Use a new (virtual) Controller Pak (you can create these on your Input plug-in config screen), or free enough space for a Perfect Dark note (23 pages, methinks)...

If that doesn't work, only thing that comes to mind is: corrupt ROM image...???