Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whole Screen Shakes When Playing Bust a Move 3000 on Dolphin

Thanks

Default Whole Screen Shakes When Playing Bust a Move 3000 on Dolphin

I don't know if this is only me, but I've been playing Bust A Move 3000 on the emulator Dolphin. When the the level of the board drops, the wholoe window shakes along with the game. I dont know if this is just an emu glitch since its still early in its stages or its just my computer. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks
    EP Points

Post your system specs for starters.

Not got the game here to test, so can't really offer any advice. Other than to ensure you have the 2nd released version rather than the 1st.

Thanks

My Specs:
    Windows XP Pro
    64MB e-geForce MX 400
    320 MB RAM
    800MHz AMD Athlon

And yes I have the second Teaser Release. The game runs 45-60FPS at menus, and 30-35FPS in the game. Is there anyway i can speed that up too.

Thanks
    EP Points

Your processor speed isn't quite up to par for this kind of emulation.

Thanks
    EP Points

The proccessor speed is fine for BAM3k other games (3d ones) that may not be the case. Especially as the graphics card isn't up to par either.

Thanks

I'm not too worried about playnig a bunch of games, but I just liket otest them and see if they work. I mean really if my computer can run Halo at top speed, it can run anything. Halo is one of those game where no matter what kind of pc you got, it still never runs at full speed.

EDIT: And the thing is that i dont have the kind of money to buy a good graphics card. I just got this one for christmas. It was cheap. I couldn't pass it up. The only thing is that i had a 16MB Gaphics Card by nVidia too and this 64MB new one doesnt show me any speed in the graphics. Is there something wrong with my card? Its the e-geforce2 MMX 400 PCI Version if that helps more.
    Last edited by Jaws; 30th-January-2004 at 19:57.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not too worried about playnig a bunch of games, but I just liket otest them and see if they work. I mean really if my computer can run Halo at top speed, it can run anything. Halo is one of those game where no matter what kind of pc you got, it still never runs at full speed.
    Ah but you say your computer runs it at full speed thus contradicting yourself Full speed - not full detail though eh.

The MX cards do not have Pixel Shaders which the GC emulator does need to run it's best (Pixel Shader 2.0 prefered)- it also needs CPU power in spades. An 800mhz will not be enough (for complex GC games) without serious optimizations.

shadow77 Guest

Halo was a bad port.. on my computer it does not run at full speed (max detail).. but then with Max Payne 2 or the HL2 beta I get max speed on those games (w/full detail), and they look MUCH better than Halo does.

Are you running the emu in full screen? If so maybe it is a refresh rate problem, not sure though.. I would just wait till the next release.

Thanks

you can emulate gc games? i thought you could only run demos. where can i get that emu?
    i got an adaptoid!

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.dolphin-emu.com

Do not expect it to run games well, do not expect it to compatible with your fave games and to run on low end specs. In short do not expect miracles just yet

It'll improve in time (thought it's very impressive at the moment).

Thanks

it really dosent matter to me if it works on low specs cause i own a gamecube any way i think its really cool for those who dont have a gamecube
    i got an adaptoid!

Thanks

where can i get a graphics plugin
    i got an adaptoid!

Thanks
    EP Points

It's already included with the emulator - there are no external plugins yet (read the readme that came with the emulator).

Thanks

mine dident come with it
    i got an adaptoid!

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes it did - if you download it from the official site then it did come with it.

For the original poster, this is actually a feature - shows when the controllor would rumble in the real game.