Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does any one else have school cancled today?

Thanks

Default does any one else have school cancled today?

i have no idea why i have off its not even snowing
    i got an adaptoid!

Thanks

I do... Woo... But my school is just doing exams all this week anyway. I just had to go in and write the English Provincial.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not today, might tommorow though, I hope

Thanks

I did yesterday and today and prolly the rest of the week. Indiana rules....in the weather department.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

nope, not me.

Thanks

Yep, school was canceled today. I was wondering why it was 8:15 when I woke up.

Thanks

i go to night school so by the time i could celebrate about the snow and school closings.. the roads are clear of the snow and there's nothing stopping us from showing up..

Thanks

Originally posted by Saddam Hussein
    i go to night school so by the time i could celebrate about the snow and school closings.. the roads are clear of the snow and there's nothing stopping us from showing up..
    it snows in iraq? lol.

Thanks

Originally posted by madcrow
    it snows in iraq? lol.

Well, work is never cancelled, rain or shine so I cannot share the luxury of an unexpected day off. If Im late when its snowing I get just as bollocksed as I would if it was a summer bloody heat wave. The bastards. :\
    Touch my twat.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

We just have exams today. Close enough.
    School is canceled on Friday, though, to give us time to recover before second semester starts.

Thanks

Originally posted by leatherman
    I did yesterday and today and prolly the rest of the week. Indiana rules....in the weather department.
    actually it sucks. it's so unpredictable. thats why nobody should have an outside wedding in Indiana.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

We just had 3 snow days in a row two weeks ago, Wednesday through Friday, plus Martin Luther King day, which means 6 days off. The best thing was the day off Wednesday, because it was supposed to be MUCH worse Thursday. And it was.
    Last edited by Bagel; 28th-January-2004 at 03:02.

Thanks

School wasn't "cancled" today- we simply had exams.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Acme Guest

Where do all of you guys live? I live in Massachusetts and there is suppose to be a monster storm tonight and last all the way to tomorrow afternoon. I am crossing my fingers that there will be no school tomorrow. It's been years since I had a snow day, and if there is cancellation tomorrow, it would be my third this year! The first snowday was sometime december where we had a nasty snowstorm that lasted for the entire weekend. Then, two fridays ago, we had the record breaking freezing temperature. For an entire week, we had temperatues below zero. And to top it off for the week, we had a temperature of -7 with a windchill of -17 and a high of -2. It was so cold that nearly every school in the state was close for the day.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

All we had today were BS Tests for the sophomores and any juniors/seniors who couldn't pass on their prior tries. School is never cancelled...doesn't matter if several hundred people got into traffic accidents of varying degrees of seriousness over the course of the past couple days; if the superintendant can make it to his office, school isn't cancelled. Since he's an ex-Marine, or at least has the constitution of one...

This is Minnesota, too. The last snow day we had in our school district was back when I was...I think it was elementary school, little less than a decade ago.