Thread: xbox games for psx iso's

EC-EXCURSION Guest

Default xbox games for psx iso's

Hey guys, I have some xbox games to trade for a PSX game, I would like the Twisted metal 2 iso. The games I have for trade are...

Bute Force
    Burnout
    Burnout 2
    Conflict Desert Storm 2
    Dakar 2
    Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Vollyball
    Dino Crisis 3
    Enter The Matrix
    Ghost Recon
    Halo
    Jet Set Radio Future
    Kung Fu Chaos
    Mad Dash Racing
    Mech Assault
    Midnight Club 2
    Midtown Madness 3
    SegaGT 2002
    Splinter Cell
    State of Emergency
    Terminator 3 - Rise of the machines
    Test Drive Off-Road: Wide Open
    The Great Escape
    Time Splitters 2
    Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Thanks

I have all those plus more
    XBConnect Gamertag: arazfar
    Xbox Live Gamertag: ZafierX
    <object height="180" width="470"><embed src="http://haloib.com/stats/stats.swf?playerName=ZafierX&bg=5" quality="high" height="120" width="400"></object>

EC-EXCURSION Guest

but do you have a new mint sealed twisted metal 2, no you dont, i Do and I want to play it! but I dont want to open it.

Do you have a moded xbox? gota love those block buster gamers pass... all the games you can rent in one month for $20

are you shurr you have all those games? there isnt one you want to trade for?

EC-EXCURSION Guest

oh, duh, should have looked at your avatar. halo = xbox

or PC

Thanks

thats a nice little x-box collection
    I have twisted metal 3 if your interested
    btw what sorta upload speed do you have

EC-EXCURSION Guest

I got twisted metal 3... my upload is (as high as) 384Kbps

I still need to test my download speed. anyone know where?

Thanks

Yeah, I got the block buster gamers pass over the summer, and went there every 10 min. I got it 2wice, one time for ps2, and once for xbox. Then, I found out you can use one pass for 3 systems Do you have a modded xbox? Lets play modded halo sometime on XBConnect. Its nice to know there is another smart @$$ out there that takes advantage of the BB Game Pass
    Last edited by ZafierX; 28th-January-2004 at 00:08.
    <object height="180" width="470"><embed src="http://haloib.com/stats/stats.swf?playerName=ZafierX&bg=5" quality="high" height="120" width="400"></object>

EC-EXCURSION Guest

so you can have 3 games out at once for 3 systems. I have problems with xbconect. never got it to work. modded halo is great. walk on walls and stuff. I have a TV in my car and was thinking about sitting in the parking lot of block buster and copying games and returning them, one after another.

Thanks

Originally posted by arazfar
    Yeah, I got the block buster gamers pass over the summer, and went there every 10 min. I got it 2wice, one time for ps2, and once for xbox. Then, I found out you can use one pass for 3 systems Do you have a modded xbox? Lets play modded halo sometime on XBConnect. Its nice to know there is another smart @$$ out there that takes advantage of the BB Game Pass
    Ohhh that was an interesting read man. I didnt know you could rent 1 game each for each system. And all this time ive been wasting on renting games for my lil bros. Maybe ill check out blockbuster next week. Thanks for that lil info.

Voltaire Guest

If you want to test your download speed (as well as upload speed), try going here:

http://www.dslreports.com/stest

There, choose one of the servers that are free and the test should begin immediately. If the listed servers are too busy, try clicking on the link below them, about showing more speedtest sites by location.

Remember that they measure by bits, so divide by 8 for your kilobytes/sec rate.

EC-EXCURSION Guest

I got 2986 kbps download speed and 244 kbps upload speed. is that slow?

RockLEE|EV Guest

or downloads will average a Max of 373kb/s and ur uploads will average 30.5kb/s

Thanks

Originally posted by EC-EXCURSION
    I have a TV in my car and was thinking about sitting in the parking lot of block buster and copying games and returning them, one after another.
    LOL, I was thinkin of that, but then the dudes would get a little suspisios, I got there every 10 min over the summer and they are like, "weren't you just here, and I am like: yeah, I hated that last game... "