Thread: Emuparadise Forum Problem

Thanks

Default Emuparadise Forum Problem

Is it just me or has emuparadise forums become into a place for people to go around and make fun of people? When I first joined this forum, it was fun to chat and trade games with people. I enjoyed coming to this forum. But now, every where I go, people are flaming people for stuff they do. Vanit, in particular, has been going around and saying nobody should request an ISO. Every time I post, he says stupid things like "moocher" or "n00b". I was just in a posting about someone requesting 2 ISO's and he is like "While everyones at it I need someone to fly over here and make me a sandwich (I only want one)." And I was talking about my favorite game system in this other tread and what use to be the nicest moderater I had seen in a long time flamed me for liking the ps2. I wish that people would be more nice like they use to be. Post here if you think the same thing as me, or if you disagree, I just want to know what other people think about this topic
    XBConnect Gamertag: arazfar
    Xbox Live Gamertag: ZafierX
    <object height="180" width="470"><embed src="http://haloib.com/stats/stats.swf?playerName=ZafierX&bg=5" quality="high" height="120" width="400"></object>

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, while I agree with you that there are certain people who need to learn to temper their elitist attitudes and whatnot, I do think that you'd have been better off PMing a mod or admin, rather then complaining about it in FFA.

That said THREAD CLOSED!
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 23rd-January-2004 at 04:05.