Thread: Rom Problems

Thanks

Post Rom Problems

I was wondering if anyone can help me with these n64 problems i've been having. Firstly, Harvest Moon 64 has the left and the bottom of the screen cut off, and also what should I do when I download a zipped rom and it says there isn't a valid archive when I go to unzip it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've had a look on the Project 64 Forums and I think I might be able to help you with the problems of the cut-off screen - take a look at this topic. It says about adding a resolution hight line in the config file, I'm guessing that also trying resolution width might help witht he left of the screen being cut off. If it doesn't help though, tell me and I'll have a look around for you.

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Cosmic3K ]

vecral Guest

You running XP? Windows XP requires the folder you're unzipping in to be already created, i.e. If I were to download zip.zip and tell XP to extract all, and then wanted it to go to C:\zip\ I would have to create C:\zip\ The only time this is not a factor is when you extract it to the folder downloaded in i.e. I download zip.zip to C:\downloads\ then I tell XP to extract all. If I go with the default extract directory (C:\downloads\zip\) it will work fine, even though there isn't a folder already there.

Hope I helped!

Thanks

I am running XP, i'll try that now