Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Megaman Game

timeblade0 Guest

Default Best Megaman Game

What do you think is the best megaman game. It can be from any series.

Mine is a tie between Megaman X1 or X3

Thanks

I have played 1 megaman game an that one rocked. It was for nes. 3 or 4 maybe???
    _______________________________ ____________________

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

I feel ashamed to say this but as much as i love the classic style megaman games my favourite one is megaman Battle Network
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Thanks

mm3 for nes, mmx2 for snes, and for m.a.m.e fans...megaman power battles(us)

Thanks

I think Megaman X3, and the Zero series are currently at the top of my list. I just can't get into the original Megamans after playing the X series. So slow, and so little variety in comparison.

Thanks

I think megaman X5 is the best mm game

Thanks

Megaman Battle Netowrk. Especially since the only other megaman i've played is megaman zero and zero 2. I also play x6 for psx.

Thanks

NES: Megaman 5, just a tad superior to Megaman 3...

SNES: Megaman X, because the sequels were pretty much the same, and this one feels just so damn fun!
    Also: Rockman & Forte, because it's so cool!!

PSX: Megaman X5, because X4 is the WORST Megaman game EVER!! Plus, MMX6 wasn't all that great...

N64: Heh, heh...

GB/C: Uh... Megaman 5...? I think that's the one where the bosses weren't resurrected from the NES games... The one with Tango, the cat...

GBA: Rockman EXE, because EXE 2 was pretty much the same and Rockman Zero felt pretty weird/easy...

Overall, my favorite Megaman game is without a doubt Rockman & Forte...

Thanks

megaman zero 2 ,megaman 3 and megaman x1 x5 that are my fav megaman games

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Call it a cop-out, but I've enjoyed just about every Mega-Man game I've played, and aside from the obscure stuff like the Japanese FMV game, and that odd racing title, I've played just about every single one of them. Sure, some have been better then others, but I think Mega-Man works best when experienced on the whole as a series, and so I cannot choose one over any of the others.

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    Call it a cop-out, but I've enjoyed just about every Mega-Man game I've played, and aside from the obscure stuff like the Japanese FMV game, and that odd racing title, I've played just about every single one of them. Sure, some have been better then others, but I think Mega-Man works best when experienced on the whole as a series, and so I cannot choose one over any of the others.
    Not even Rockman & Forte...?

I swear! When I saw that game I didn't think the SNES was capable of pulling it! Not that it's a huge leap over the previous ones, I guess the whole design of the game just feels so much more PSX-ish than the rest...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    I'm with you, mano. I love Mega Man with a passion and have played almost all of the games save for the imports. The only ones I didn't care for that much were the Megaman Legends series, and that's probably because I don't care for 3D worlds. Too limiting. Even then, they were fun.

Thanks

I enjoyed Megaman Legends because of its comedic side, but I agree the gameplay was quite dull... Megaman Legends 2 wasn't as funny as the first one and felt a bit short...

Thanks

For NES mega man 3 is without a doubt my favorite.
    For SNES I would probably have to say MMX1, as good as the two sequels are, this one just seems superior.
    PSX, yikes, I thought all of them were fun but not that great compared to the previous ones...I really can't pick a favorite out of them.

I have pretty much enjoyed every mega man game I've played except mega man Legends and rockman and forte...something about that game...perhaps it's because the music? I'm not sure, but I really felt it was a step down from the MMX games on SNES. However Megaman 7 wasn't that spectacular either....still fun though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Megaman & Bass... that game is Hell to play on a GBA. Dashing with Bass was horrible, and it's hard to see the spikes on the ceilings. The ratio of sprite-size to stage-size wasn't reduced enough and causes for a lot of awkwardness...

I don't think I ever finished that one.