Thread: Sega CD downloads not resuming

AshleyXS Guest

Default Sega CD downloads not resuming

Hi all. When i try to download a Sega CD game (any game), Flashget won't resume it and DAP says that the server does not support resuming. I don't have a firewall active, so that can't be the problem. Could anyone please shed some light on this for me?

Thanks

Well, they are on Non Resumable servers because too many people download a bunch of the ISO's at the same time hogging all the bandwidth like say 1 person goes to the page he tries to get about 5 at the same time. So they are on non resumable servers now.
    I completed the internetz

AshleyXS Guest

I understand.

Maybe you guys could do something like the-underdogs.org where like you can only download one file at a time for the isos, and if you use Flashget or something you have to change the Split File thing from 5 to 1.

I think that's a good idea because it allows people on slower connections to resume, while disallowing people on high-speed net to get more than one file.