Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Keep Arnie it just makes sence that he would be in the next one to keep to the story line that seemed to be added in T3 "It is mentioned that he is off a production line". (If it wasn't Arnie in T2 and T3 I would also say no Arnie wouldn't fit in, but only if that was the fact (Though in the first film in those flash back bits there was a few diff Terminators and no Arnie in sight))

My personal thoughts for the film were hmm not great but I still loved it and they did manage to keep the overall story flowing and almost explainable (It's bloody difficult from the time line point of view specially with time travel being involved.)

If there is to be a T4, I would like em to just finish the story off by finishing the war in the future as it's been made obvious now, that it's started and there is no choice in the matter.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

i'm just excited for Tim Burton's remake of willy wonka w/ johnny depp as mr. wonka.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

T3 better be the end of it.. they turned the terminator franchise into an action comedy.. not exactly kosher in my opinion.. and if anold doesn't do the next film, it'll take on the eerie batman-movie vibe.. we've gotten used to arnold's one-liner flair (however corny it was..) and to see somone else try it, would very quickly piss me off.. so they really REALLY need to stop now..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Zorlon
    Keep Arnie it just makes sence that he would be in the next one to keep to the story line that seemed to be added in T3 "It is mentioned that he is off a production line". (If it wasn't Arnie in T2 and T3 I would also say no Arnie wouldn't fit in, but only if that was the fact (Though in the first film in those flash back bits there was a few diff Terminators and no Arnie in sight))
    Well, the reason this thread exists is because, now that Arnie is Governer of California, the chance of him doing a T-4 anytime soon is almost next to none. I think everyone's trying to choose Arnolds succesor should Holiwood decide to shove another Terminator movie down our gullets.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

True as it is, I would rather just wait as long as it takes to get him back, He'll be back <- couldn't resist it

It would just kill the Terminator films all together, it would be better just not to have have a 4th film at all if they have to do it without him.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I agree my friend. Though I'd rather not see them make another one, with or without Arnold's particpation, to be quite honest. I didn't think T-3 was all that bad, but no matter how they tried to justify it, it just kinda seemed a bit....forced, to me. I'm content with things just ending the way they did. They should leave what happens next up to the minds of the fans. Let them write thier fan-fics and whatnot. They just don't need to push what was once a good film series over the line till it becomes just another crap franchise.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

nods

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

MatsStorSnopp Guest

I think Mr. T should be se next terrminat�r...that way it won't be as rascistic 'nomore...

Thanks

uhhh, actually, there isn't any part that is racist in the movie, the way I see it.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

LOL this is the first face you see in the original Terminator film
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zorlon; 7th-January-2004 at 00:50.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Trogdor20x36 Guest

i haven't seen one, i saw the end of two.. and still i believe the originals were MUCH better than 3. In honesty, it wasn't that bad, but the ending just SUCKED imho.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

First one is still the best for me although it doesn't have the best effects in it, but effects alone do not make a great film.

I would stongly recomend you rent it sometime if only to see it the once.

I'm watching T1 again now

T3 went to far and spoiled alot of the story as far as john is concerned by going to far ahead of the timeline, but I didn't realy mind the ending that much, in the end it's a good film as a stand alone film but as a Terminator film it was a big let down

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Terminator 2 is the best, purely because of the metal death that T1000 inflicts upon people. Whilst the bird in T3 is fit she just doesnt cut it as a killing machine.

On the subject, it would have been really funny had Arnie and the bird made out. I mean, could they, though? It begs many questions, it really does.

Sorry, Ive gone and bastarded the thread now havent I?
    Touch my twat.