Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: After Watching Terminator 3...

Thanks

Default After Watching Terminator 3...

After watching Terminator 3, I've been thinking, that Arnold makes Terminator bad-@$$. His character fits perfectly IMO, but sadly, There's a high chance Arnold won't be in the next movie, so who do you want to see as Terminator? I don't know where to put this thread in, so I'm trying Free-4-All.

Wait, I forgot to add, This person just popped out onto my mind when I search the site, how about The Rock? He's been in movies, and he's not bad as a Terminator, I think...
    Last edited by ((KvN)); 29th-December-2003 at 21:30.

I don't know but I see these big robots called gears everywhere.
    Thanks

well I am not sure. I am not even sure there will be another Terminator movie. But they can't make the 4th one any worse then the 3rd one

Need New Sig

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The third wasn't that bad. It may not have been as great as the two that came before it, but it wasn't complete filth.

At any rate, I'd rather see them stop the series now. While the third wasn't bad, it really shouldn't have been made. And to continue the series further would just be an insult to the first two films. Having said that, I can't see anyone taking Arnold's place as the Terminator, though I'd not want to see him do it again either. They just need to drop the Terminator as a franchise and move on. It's had it's time in the sun.

Thanks

Even though T3 didn't looked so bad, it felt incomplete. There wasn't a long story, sense they didn't need any, they just continued from the prequel. You gotta understand it was from a different directer than the first 2. But agreed.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Are you talking to me? I understand quite well that it's from a different director, man. In fact, that's one of the only reasons the series continued. James Cameron felt he'd told the story he set out to with the first two Terminator movies, and he felt that a third would ruin it all. I kinda agree with him. The third wasn't bad, but it certainly didn't add anything to the whole Terminator mythos, and indeed spat in the face of what came before it. That's why I'd like to see the series end now.

Thanks

I'm sorry Cyberxion, sir, but, I'm just stating my opinion, not really talking directly to anyone.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by ((X ZreX))
    I'm sorry Cyberxion, sir, but, I'm just stating my opinion, not really talking directly to anyone.
    Ah. When one makes a statement such as "You gotta understand it was from a different director", you have to forgive people for not being sure who you are directing it to. See, to me it looked as if you were addressing it to someone, and as I was the last person who posted, I was wondering if you were addressing me. Anyway, regardless of wether or not you were addressing me, I still feel the same way. I think that T3 was an attempt to cash in on the previous Terminators success, and that while not a bad movie, the series would've been unnafected on the whole had it never been made.

Thanks

Default Re: After Watching Terminator 3...

Originally posted by ((X ZreX))
    Wait, I forgot to add, This person just popped out onto my mind when I search the site, how about The Rock? He's been in movies, and he's not bad as a Terminator, I think...
    the rock has indeed been considered for the part, and he was the first person the arnold gave his personal recomondation for
    they're close freinds, and with rocks movie career moving forward so strongly, i could very easily see it happening

Thanks

Personally, I can't see the rock doing it. We need anybody who has experience in playing the part as these kinda things, like someone who played in Universal Soldier.

Thanks

Van Dam...? Yeah, he kinda fits the part: semi-regular acting prowess AND a rather bad-ass attitude, but it just wouldn't feel right...

I agree The Rock has the attitude for the part, though...

Anyway, I couldn't care less about a new Terminator movie. As soon as I knew Cameron wasn't taking part in the third one, I knew it was only a stunt to draw in some extra cash...

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Ru
    Van Dam...? Yeah, he kinda fits the part: semi-regular acting prowess AND a rather bad-ass attitude, but it just wouldn't feel right...
    But what if he was talking about the other incredible actor to grace Universal Soldier, star of such greats as the He-Man movie, Dolph Lundgren

Thanks

I dunno... He doesn't look like Terminator material to me...

Gary Coleman... Now THERE'S a time-proof Terminator!

Thanks

Terminator 3 sucked ass so bad it almost left Chubs out of business. For me, such a thing as Terminator 3 doesn't exist. The saga ended with the 2. That last "movie" is just a piece of shit. Thank you.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

Yeah, looked like he didn't do a good job trying to continue the Terminator series. I agree with some of you and Cyberxion that it should stop at 2, but otherwise if you have a godly great storyline, risk it.

Thanks

Tom Green should take Arnie's place if there is a fourth one