Thread: Do any N64 roms work from this site?

Xeno Guest

Default Do any N64 roms work from this site?

For a while, I kept getting 404s on all the downloads. Now that I actually managed to download something (Flying Dragon, awesome fighting game) winRAR says the file is corrupted and it won't extract. The file name is Flying Dragon (E) [!].v64 Does anyone else have this problem? Help please!

Thanks

the downloads work but are probably often overloaded so it will pause part way through downloading and if you try and continue it it will become corrupt, and yes there is many 404 files, I think they are there, just the link to them is wrong or it's really overloaded at the time...

Xeno Guest

Alright, I kinda understand, but no matter how many times I try, the file comes up corrupt. Does anyone have a working Flying Dragon rom so they can send it to me? It's really the only reason I wanted N64 emulation.

Grape Crush Guest

i can hook u up with it Xeno, i just pm you

Xeno Guest

Checked your PMs, Grape?