Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you obsessed with video games?

Thanks

Default Are you obsessed with video games?

I just want to know. As for me, i rarely play them now. I got schoo, work and life. What about you guys?

Thanks

No, not really. Im obsessed with the internet and music. And that jolly well about it. I used to spend all my time playing video games, now they struggle to hold my attention for more than half an hour at a time. In fact, the downturn in my games-playing came with the advent of the PS2 (there are a couple of exceptions to this rule, of course - but thats a story for another day) what with its precursor basically cleaning up in the legendary RPG sweepstakes.

The moral? No game has ever captured my imagination in the same way that FFVII did, and no game ever will. End of.
    Touch my twat.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

I'm more obsessed with games than with music or movies.

Thanks
    EP Points

Eh... I'm still obsessed with video games, of that I have no doubt. To be honest I probably always will be... But it's given way to a more serious addiction to the internet, so I don't spend as much time with games as I used to... Am I still addicted? Well whenever my internet is down, games are just about all I do, so I'd have to say yes...

Thanks
    EP Points

Im not obessed with them that much, but if someone else is on the PC then ill go play something, but if no one is then im on. And the only games i really play anymore r "Counter-Strike" and "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance".

Thanks
    EP Points

I would say I am obsessed, but now that I have gotten onto the internet and all I have played games a lot less.

Thanks
    EP Points

I WAS, but when I got a PC, and internet, it really corrupted my mind, you know, like a corrupted RAR file

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by DeAcH
    I WAS, but when I got a PC, and internet, it really corrupted my mind, you know, like a corrupted RAR file
    Haha, best simile ever

Thanks
    EP Points

That is the best analogy yet.

Thanks
    EP Points

I used to be, once upon a time, it still sets in sometimes like recently, when I was out of internet, I played FF3 (US) and some other games quite compulsively, but other than that, I can't say I'm obsessed.... any more....

Thanks

Are you obsessed with video games?
    Hell no.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    EP Points

Nope. Although I used to play them quite extensively, I wouldn't say I was obsessed. I only really play games nowadays if I'm bored and have nothing else to do, or if I've recently bought a new one...

Thanks

I wouldn't say obsessed, but I used to be. I used to play video games for whole days, not even bothoring to get dressed most of the time. Then I got bored since I had no money to get new games so I stopped playing for ages. And now recently I've started playing games again, mainly GBA games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Daz
    I wouldn't say obsessed, but I used to be. I used to play video games for whole days, not even bothoring to get dressed most of the time.
    Hehehe That most certainly rings a bell

Thanks

Heh yeah.
    I remember one 6 weeks holiday where I only stepped foot outside the house about 3 or 4 times, 'twas quite fun.....got smelly though.