Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Current "Style"

Thanks

style?....uhm...casual i guess.i just dress with the clothes i have in my closet....is that unusual?

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar

Thanks
    EP Points

/me thinks Sol's idea of casual is bondage
    That Dragon Tear is mines bitch!

Thanks

Originally posted by KnightofNachos
    Erm, it's really hard to say for me. I dress all sorts of ways. I dress preppy, punky, casually, and if I'm feeling like it I wear a suit and tie on some days. Oh, and on other days I wear my cape. Oh, and my hair is usually a random combination of colors. Sadly that variation of hair color is for some reason deemed "rebellious" and I get clumped together with the conformity thing again. I have blue, yellow, and green in my hair at the moment, but I'm not proving anything or for some reason displaying a series of beliefs based on hair color.
    The cape intrigues me. As for your hair, the colours are clearly highly symbolic. This may be news to you, but you are in fact an environmentalist neo-nazi, as the blue represents clean water, yellow the metaphorical urine of humanity though industrialism, and the green the mingling of the two in a sickening grime that is a twisted caricature of nature's own floral colours. Or something.

I have long hair, that symbolizes the fact that I'm a hippy. Except I wear cheap clothes from corporate outlets. Oh dear. I don't go in for branded clothes, because they're expensive, therefore infringing on my... philosophies or some shit. Yeah.

No, I don't have a "style". Yes, I did laugh at Drageuth/Karma/thisweeksname's photos.

Trogdor20x36 Guest

Originally posted by Ryu
    Dragon clothes all the way
    heh. Speaking of which, every other hoodie of mine has a dragon on it

Thanks

I've never really understood the whole "social category" thing, mainly because we don't have them here. Everyone primarily dresses in jeans and tshirts and has a good ol� friendly midwestern attitude. And no, I'm not ignorant to the other groups' existence; they simply aren't very prevalent here.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks
    EP Points

I usually just dress in jeans and a hoody. I hate to dress up. My friend hates pants though. It's 20 degrees outside and everyone is freezing there butts of, and what does he wear to school? A T-shirt, shorts, and a pair sandals.
    Last edited by Josh; 20th-December-2003 at 18:39.

Thanks

Geek style. I'm always wearing shirts from thinkgeek.com or random gamer shirts from Hot Topic. Otherwise, I'll wear those skater-brand shirts even though I'm not a skater and never intend to be.
    <center></center>

<center>Guilds- SSBM guild, GFX guild, Animation guild</center>
    <center>
    Originally posted by LitBolt
    It's WASNOTASOCK, not WSAENOTSOCK.
    </center>

Thanks
    EP Points

I couldn't really care less what I dress in, normally I just wear jeans and grey or black t-shirts with no names or anything on them, just very plain... Just whatever's comfortable really, I'm not bothered by brand names.

Thanks

I only have on pair of jeans... shhh, don't laugh. I rarely wear jeans. Just T-Shirts and random pants is good for me.

Thanks

I don't wear pants.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

it's ok, I go out pantsless sometimes too.

Xzyx987X Guest

Heh, you'd have to invent a new style just to classify me. First of all, I never wear jeans cause I think they're too uncomfortable so I wear sweatpants instead (usually dark green or grey, although I do wear navy blue sometimes.) For a shirt I wear pretty much nothing but hoodies, but they're not always dark color so they don't make me seem goth. I belong to the gamer/anime clique for the most part, although I probobly stand out the most out of anyone in the group. I don't listen to any sort of music of any regularly, unless of course there's a good DDR level to go with it . I spend the majority of my time programming, gaming, and surfing the web. I don't really hang out with my freinds as much as a lot of people because I prefer to keep to myself mostly. I'm not really stand-offish or anything, but I really suck at making small talk so I can be a hard person to get to know (maybe that's why I've never had a girlfreind.) Those who do know me though, aren't sure if I'm a genious or an idiot. The truth is probobly somewhere inbetween, although sometimes I'm not too sure myself... I'm very competetive, so when me and my freinds do get together and we decide to play video games I'm usually the one demanding a tenth rematch. There's also probobly a lot more to me than that stuff, but that's all I can think of right now.

Thanks

Always Converse boots & carpenter jeans. As for the top half, it's whatever I damn well please - I've usually wear one of many Che tops, or an ADIDAS t-shirt or whatever. To top it all off, nothing beats a Ralph Lauren or a M&S shirt.

As for the goth definition thing, check out Maddox's opinion. I'm guessing Cyber may of already done so but I may be wrong.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Originally posted by ((X ZreX))
    it's ok, I go out pantsless sometimes too.
    Seriously, I don't wear pants!

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Originally posted by alarel
    Geek style. I'm always wearing shirts from thinkgeek.com or random gamer shirts from Hot Topic. Otherwise, I'll wear those skater-brand shirts even though I'm not a skater and never intend to be.
    One of my friends has alot of shirts from ThinkGeek. In my opinion, the coolest one he has is the LPB shirt.