Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Recent Movie Have You Seen Lately?

GameBoyFreakGrl Guest

Default What Recent Movie Have You Seen Lately?

what recent movie have you seen lately in the movie theater?

Thanks

The last movie I saw in theaters was "Matchstick Men" which is an incredibly great movie.

GameBoyFreakGrl Guest

i want to go see that haunted house movie...it looks like a really awesome movie plus i litterally live in a haunted house myself so it should be challenging to watch!!

Thanks

The last movie I saw in theatres was Elf, that was hilarious. Then again, I've always been a fan of Will Ferrell.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

GameBoyFreakGrl Guest

Originally posted by Maison
    The last movie I saw in theatres was Elf, that was hilarious. Then again, I've always been a fan of Will Ferrell.
    i really want to go and see that because it does look hilarious and that little black elf is soo adorable and funny as hell...i recently saw the commercial for that movie and i laughed at what the elf said!!

Thanks

The latest movie i saw was matrix revolutions (is that the name? its the new one)

I thought it was pretty awsome, much better than number two but notquite as good as number one

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Maison
    Heh, I've heard it's good, but I'm not at all a fan of Will Ferrell. I have no idea why people find him entertaining. The only thing I found him to even be mildly amusing in was that Matrix Reloaded parody he was in. Aside from that, I was never impressed by his SNL stuff.

As for the last movie I saw in the theater....well...I think it was Matrix Revolutions. Which was kinda dissapointing. Just cause everything that happened was kinda forced, and the ending was rather anti-climactic. Even though it was supposed to be the second half of Reloaded, it felt like they'd run out of ideas after that film and just kinda slapped something together in order to finish the trilogy. I'm sure the Wachowski brothers have tons of merchandising ideas worked up for the Matrix though, and we'll see not only the upcoming Matrix MMORPG, but a Matrix cartoon, cerieal and comic book, and we'll have to check them all out if we want to be in on the whole story.....

GameBoyFreakGrl Guest

i was going to go and see matrix revolutions but it didnt look that good to watch and i didnt want to waste my money on a movie that i wouldn't be able to enjoy,so i am waiting for a really good horror film to come out and then i wil go and watch it plus i am a huge fan of horror films!!

Thanks

The last movie i saw was Elf. It was ok but it would have been much better if Leon the snow man used really bad language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

GameBoyFreakGrl Guest

Originally posted by strongbad
    The last movie i saw was Elf. It was ok but it would have been much better if Leon the snow man used really bad language.
    yeah thats why i didnt want to see it because i would rather have seen a movie with more violence and less or no cursing plus little kids shouldn't see that movie if there is some strong language in it because thats not good!!

Thanks

I saw Elf and The Last Samuri recently and I can say that both the movies are worth seeing.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Originally posted by GameBoyFreakGrl
    yeah thats why i didnt want to see it because i would rather have seen a movie with more violence and less or no cursing plus little kids shouldn't see that movie if there is some strong language in it because thats not good!!
    I disagree with you and agree with strongbad on this one. I think its good for the little nippers to here the way that dirty old snowmen talk.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by GameBoyFreakGrl
    i was going to go and see matrix revolutions but it didnt look that good to watch and i didnt want to waste my money on a movie that i wouldn't be able to enjoy,so i am waiting for a really good horror film to come out and then i wil go and watch it plus i am a huge fan of horror films!!
    Yeah, Ms. I use bold all the time. Matrix Revolutions wasn't that great. I mean...I guess die-hard Matrix fans would love it, but...it wasn't that great a movie. You didn't miss much. Hell, wait till it's on DVD, then go watch it with someone who's rented it.
    And I'm with you on the horror film thing. Though, there hasn't been a decent horror film in awhile. Apparently Gothika was close, but it didn't look too appealing to me.

Thanks

Hey if you go to a public school your vocabulary increases by like 6 words and there all dirty.

Dude i might go see the last Samauri Tonight
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    Yeah, Ms. I use bold all the time. Matrix Revolutions wasn't that great. I mean...I guess die-hard Matrix fans would love it, but...it wasn't that great a movie. You didn't miss much. Hell, wait till it's on DVD, then go watch it with someone who's rented it.
    And I'm with you on the horror film thing. Though, there hasn't been a decent horror film in awhile. Apparently Gothika was close, but it didn't look too appealing to me.
    I happen to be a hardcore Matrix fan so i think everyone should see it but the last fight scene is worth the money for the ticket alone. It was awesome.