Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...Rate my masterful signature

ShadowSturm Guest

Default ...Rate my masterful signature

I want you people to rate my sig 1-10 please, thanks.

ShadowSturm Guest

and no, i dont rip images, this is completely made by me

Thanks

looks cool did you do they eye yourself too? it looks realistic if you did......id rate it about 7.....maybe eight

and i can see where cyber's coming from though. this board does have quite afew talented gfx artists around here. always cool to have another aboard though

welcome by the way

ShadowSturm Guest

thanks, and yes i did make that eye on bryce

Neo-Reloaded Guest

10 man you are my master
    *knees on the floor*
    OH LORD HOW CAN I PREY TO YOU
    lol jk man but its a pretty nice sig

Thanks

My comment is the same as Cyberxion's, so I won't bother typing it. Develop your own style, don't use the same humdrum old trends that everyone else is using.

Thanks
    EP Points

I would say 9 cos I can use photoshop but im not nearly good enough to create the kinda stuff I want to always. I almost never work from scratch without stealing from some place or other either.
    Nice job. Only thing that stops it being a 10 is some of the text is almost illegible.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by XKR
    My comment is the same as Cyberxion's, so I won't bother typing it. Develop your own style, don't use the same humdrum old trends that everyone else is using.
    Heh, sorry man. I deleted my post because it was a bit more rude then I intended it to be, and I couldn't think of a way to make it nicer just then.

Anyway, my opinion is indeed that this is rather too derivitive of pretty much every other photoshop users work. It's honestly interchangeable with pretty much everyone else's work, and as such I cannot rate it highly.
    Now, if you'd put as much effort into developing your own style as you do on the work itself, then I bet you could step beyond the stigma of being just another me-too photoshop artist.

Thanks

You have a whore style.
    Okay, I am real good at photoshop...
    That earns you a -32.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. It's usually not a good idea to tell everyone how good you are, then ask thier opinion. It's almost a sure thing that it's going to work againts you, as it did in that case.

Random Guest

Sorry, dude, but that looks almost exactly like another picture i've seen before. I used to peruse this website that contained wallpapers, and in it is a section nearly devoted to the few original Photoshop artists and their many hack followers. In this case, i'll rate it at a 6, maybe a 7, since you claim the eye was made in Bryce. Also, as mentioned above, bragging isn't the best first step to nice comments

Thanks

Am I the only one noticing there is something fishy about the eye part? To me, it looks exactly like Dante's infamous DMC2 wallpaper... With a bit of brushing and blending, pretty much anyone can get your result... :\
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Megalith; 19th-December-2003 at 09:05.

Thanks

Originally posted by Nightingale
    Am I the only one noticing there is something fishy about the eye part? To me, it looks exactly like Dante's infamous DMC2 wallpaper... With a bit of brushing and blending, pretty much anyone can get your result... :\
    why would anybody lie about something as stupid as that:\ ?dude,this for no apparent worthwhile reason has created a bad impression of you in many people's minds.of course if you managed to re-create the effect...though not really believable...but if you did,kudos to you.
    as for myself i stink at photoshop...i got it just recently,and right now i'm caught in a multitude of programming lessons i'm taking,so maybe later

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar

Thanks

Shadowsturm dind't know that Nightingale can do almost everything with photo's and great that you discoverd his lie Nightingale
    meh

Thanks

Originally posted by Solitude
    why would anybody lie about something as stupid as that:\ ?dude,this for no apparent worthwhile reason has created a bad impression of you in many people's minds.of course if you managed to re-create the effect...though not really believable...but if you did,kudos to you.
    as for myself i stink at photoshop...i got it just recently,and right now i'm caught in a multitude of programming lessons i'm taking,so maybe later
    I really doubt he managed to recreate the same effect. Look closely to the eye's right side. You can see the same hair streak in both images.