Thread: n64 rom injecter

Thanks

Default n64 rom injecter

i downloaded that and my stupid brother deleted it.the site that i got it from took down the link.does any one no where i can get it
    i got an adaptoid!

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.pasatelo.com/?seccion=scene&tipo=utilidades#

On that page (scroll down) you need to click descarger to open the DL window.

Thanks
    EP Points

What is a rom injecter?

Thanks
    EP Points

I think he wanted the Rom Injector se he can add in his own roms to run on the Emulator from the Zelda disk (the GC one).

A few additional games work with it y'see.

Thanks
    EP Points

How do you do that, and how do you run it on a GC?

Thanks
    EP Points

You use the PSO/PC upload method.

Thanks

thanks DEL_BOY i gave you a 5
    i got an adaptoid!

Thanks

... monkeys anyone?... While I'm here does anyone know where I can buy a Doctor 64 or similar?

Thanks

wow n64 roms being put on a gc cd man that rocks. but the pso method is tedious. it makes me laugh though that nintendo had perfect security, and sega just stabbed them in the back with that lol. i honestly wonder if sega maby purposely did that as a revenge thing for losing thier dreamcast. highly unlikely, but who knows lol. it figures though that sega creates a way to pirate nintendo lol now that i think is funny

mystic_knight Guest

Originally posted by bolton02
    wow n64 roms being put on a gc cd man that rocks. but the pso method is tedious. it makes me laugh though that nintendo had perfect security, and sega just stabbed them in the back with that lol. i honestly wonder if sega maby purposely did that as a revenge thing for losing thier dreamcast. highly unlikely, but who knows lol. it figures though that sega creates a way to pirate nintendo lol now that i think is funny
    Ever played PSO? They had a lot of errors in the game that made a lot of weird stuff available. Seriously, I could have a level 1 character with maxed stats, money, and seriously hanked weapons in a matter of minutes just because of a programming goof in a shop. I seriously doubt that Sonic Team thought that PSO would allow people to stream GC games. They just messed up.

Thanks

Originally posted by Vanit
    ... monkeys anyone?... While I'm here does anyone know where I can buy a Doctor 64 or similar?
    They pop up eBay about once every few months, but I can't think of any places that now sell them new.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo