Hello everyone at EP forums. I am new to this forums and actually just got my account activated. So as you can tell I am not very good with all this emulation stuff. I am not totally ignorant but I am still confused on some things....

I know all about ROMS... Like n64, Nes, SG, SNES and etc. But I cannot figure out ISO's. (PSX)

I am still confused about how you have to convert files and all this CD stuff.. I just need a little guidance.

I found one website that kind of explained some stuff.

http://webpages.charter.net/jimbobwi...indexpir8.html

But I am still confused about the whole thing. Let me try and explain what I know so no one wastes their time trying to explain to me stuff that i dont need.

As far as I know, ISO's are images from the game, or something like that. So from common sense what I have gathered Is that when you run an ISO off a CD you get all the graphics, but it runs off the CD instead of your HD which is faster.. I may be totally clueless but this is just a thought.

Well if anyone could just help me with all this ISO's and stuff. Please give me a link to a guide or any input would be appreciated. I have looked all over these forums and I have learned some stuff but I havent grasped the concept of it yet.

Let me give you some specs, I dunno if its needed but here it goes.

1000mgz
Pent III
80GB HD
Nvidia Gforce3 Ti 200
Windows ME

(Also I have 1 CD Rom Drive. I can Burn with this drive but I didnt know if you needed 2 different Rom Drives to do anything. Its a 12x I believe)

Thanks for your time, and please send me some guidance. Thanks

Cypherus