Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Never Punch Girls?

Thanks

Why do some of you guys have a moral issue against hitting a women? People are people. And if "people" are attacking you or being stupid, "people" should be hit.

Thanks

Originally posted by [ForeverZero]
    Why do some of you guys have a moral issue against hitting a women? People are people. And if "people" are attacking you or being stupid, "people" should be hit.
    i dont think anyone disagrees with fighting back with reaqsonable force, but attacking a woman as a male dominance type of thing (especially since chances are, the male is stronger and can physically dominate)

Thanks

I'll agree with that. But just because you are the dominant one, doesn't mean you shouldn't put people in their place.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just the way we were brought up.

Thanks

Originally posted by D�m�ntia
    Just the way we were brought up.
    Fair enough. Question answered.

Thanks

I don't think gender matters in violence- it's wrong to hit women or men regardless of the situation.
    I can understand self-defense.. but even then, avoid violence at ALL costs.

etc.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

I tend to not avoid violence most of the times. My dad used to tell me, "If anyone gives you a hard time, knock upside the head."

Thanks

I tend to not avoid violence most of the times. My dad used to tell me, "If anyone gives you a hard time, knock upside the head."
    Just don't do it to someone too big
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Originally posted by Schutzstaffel
    I can understand self-defense.. but even then, avoid violence at ALL costs. etc.
    actaully fighting can be great. especially if you're in a fight club.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fighting is in no way good. The only good forms of fighting are against a dummy - and no, I do not mean a stupid person. Yes, it allows you to let loose anger and become physical tired, but do it against a punching bag or something.

Thanks

When my friends who are girls choose to get all hyper on me and throw a punch, I throw it back, but very lightly. But, if they were trying to hurt me, I would go full force, because they say they want equal rights (the majority of them) but then they hit you and laugh because you can't hit them back.
    Well, I can

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, fighting is no good, you could get seriously hurt you know, even by mistake... and well, if you're the kind who likes to act macho and fight with just about anyone well, there'll be a day you'll pick on the wrong guy, and then regret having a gun stuck up your nostrils... :/

Other than that, yeah, most of the times girls just hit for fun, but sometimes my girlfriend does hit me hard, and vehemently, when she gets angry, thats when I tell her off (very sternly..) but there's been times she's hit me really hard and I start hitting her back a little and then it turns into a hillarious pillow fight or something
    Never gone bad there and though I dont hit her very hard, she does bruise me a lot, so there, don't mess with women

Thanks

You probably haven't had the same life experiences I had though, MasJ. I was teased very hard in primary school, girl and boy alike, with the girls being worse in some occasions...long story short, I was a damn pussy.
    So now, people just generally stay right away from hitting me, because I will wreak painful vengeance on all that do, being male. Even this girl at my school, who think she da bomb cause she's good looking, hits me on the head playfully, knows never to do such a thing ever again, after the way I almost lost my control at her.

Thanks

Originally posted by Toto
    You probably haven't had the same life experiences I had though, MasJ. I was teased very hard in primary school, girl and boy alike, with the girls being worse in some occasions...long story short, I was a damn pussy.
    So now, people just generally stay right away from hitting me, because I will wreak painful vengeance on all that do, being male. Even this girl at my school, who think she da bomb cause she's good looking, hits me on the head playfully, knows never to do such a thing ever again, after the way I almost lost my control at her.
    yeah...i know what it feels like to totally loose control.for me those will always be the worst moments of my life,bringing out the worst in me...
    but on the other side,hitting women or men for that matter,inspite of no provocation whatsoever,is wrong...people who like to impose their male dominance,on women,are the worst sort of screwed up scumbags you can find on the surface of the earth:\

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar

Thanks

I couldn't really be stuffed reading 5 pages of comments to see exactly what we're talking about here. I should join in earlier next time... Anyways its not right to hit anyone for anyreason regardless of gender, age, strength, race or nationality.