Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Never Punch Girls?

Thanks

Exclamation Never Punch Girls?

Well this is more of a random rant than anything else...

I dont know if its the same in any other country, but here in the UK your apparently never supposed to hit a girl/woman.

...But women are all for this equal rights stuff, so in theory dont you think that hitting women is just the same as hitting men?

Oh and please dont get me wrong, i have never hit a girl nore am i ever going to, i just believe it's wrong personally.

Anyone else have any rants they want to discuss?

Thanks
    EP Points

Dude women are hard to understand thats why they come with Manuals
    But im all against hitting them.
    It's just moraly wrong for me

Thanks

Personally the concept of hitting girls is just a foreign concept to me. I couldn't imagine doing that because that's just how I was brought up. And while I'm all for equality among the sexes, I don't think that that's something we should be equal on. By and large (I'm talking generalities here, there's always exceptions) guys are larger and stronger than women. That gives men an unfair advantage when it comes to hand to hand combat. Seeing as how this is true, I don't believe men should hit girls. And at the very least guys shouldn't initiate it.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yup Yup

Thanks

OK, I respect the part about equal rights, but "rights" are supposed to protect and give people equal opportunities, not give them the freedom to do what they see fit... It's about "respect"...

First of all, the idea of hitting a woman is downright sick... I probably shouldn't say this, but my asshole biological father (whom I simply call "my progenitor") was a drinking/wife abusing ass, so to me, hitting a woman would be stooping down to his level... And I don't want that...

Men tend to be physically stronger than women... That's not to say a woman can't be strong and all that, but I'm just speaking in general terms here... Anyway you look at it, this would constitute abuse...

I'd guess there are better ways of solving a conflict... Sadly, not everyone's a clear thinker when it comes down to it...

Bottom line: It's wrong... Dead wrong...

I couldn't find the words to put this right... Took me a while to write this...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm not a women beater by any means, but if a woman resorts to violence and attempts to cause me severe bodily harm, I'll have no choice but to defend myself. I'll not be out to bloody her or otherwise hurt her mind you, but at the same time I'm not going to just stand there and let myself get worked over just because the person throwing the punches is a woman.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 10th-December-2003 at 18:29.

Thanks

Well, most guys could probably beat me up too: I'm not a fighter. Therefor, I feel its my right to be protected under the same law that the women are.

Ace Guest

Originally posted by Wulf
    Well, most guys could probably beat me up too: I'm not a fighter. Therefor, I feel its my right to be protected under the same law that the women are.
    Ehmm get a sex change ? Then you will be .

Anyway, I will never hit a women, don't care what she does. It's just one of my principles.

Thanks

I get what Cyber's saying... But aggression is one thing, self-defense is a totally different matter... And even then, you could just back off, or try to calm her down, right...? I've had a girl lash out at me before, so I know the feeling...

Hey! If you screwed up, you've gotta pay the price, right...?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That's a fair point Wulf, wether or not you were aware that you'd made it. Why exactly does society put a taboo on men hitting women, yet deems it relatively acceptable for woman to strike a man? I have my perspective on the issue, and would like to hear yours.

Thanks

Because men are usually physically stronger...?
    If Wulf's a little wuss, that's his problem... Sorry, Wulf... Didn't mean it that way...

But, hey! He's probably nimble and stuff, so he may not be a fighter, but he MAY be a runner... Live to fight another day, I say...

Besides, it's not like women throw punches at you everyday... Women are less prone to violence than men, and that's a scientific fact... Thankfully...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Ru
    I get what Cyber's saying... But aggression is one thing, self-defense is a totally different matter... And even then, you could just back off, or try to calm her down, right...? I've had a girl lash out at me before, so I know the feeling...

Hey! If you screwed up, you've gotta pay the price, right...?
    Not at all man. I remember back in 5th grade, I was attacked by a girl a fair bit larger and stronger then I was. She had hit me from behind and knocked me to the ground, and when I was down she jumped on me and tried to pummel me senceless. I was not in a position to back off or to attempt to calm her down. I had no choice but to defend myself, and ended up breaking her hand. THAT is the sort of situation in which I believe, MAN OR WOMAN, you have to defend yourself against your assailant. And yes, that sort of situation can arise later in life, and is the sort of situation in which one needs to disregard your opponents sex and defend yourself as best you can.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Ru
    Because men are usually physically stronger...?
    Besides, it's not like women throw punches at you everyday... Women are less prone to violence than men, and that's a scientific fact... Thankfully...
    You must live in a pretty sheltered world if you believe that. That, or you still live in a world in which a man believes a womans proper place is in the kitchen....

Thanks
    EP Points

No, you still don't get Cyber's point (and Wulf's..). Why is it okay for women to hit men if it's not okay for men to hit women ? It should just work both ways, simply put. Alright, so what if men are physically stronger and capable of self defence yaddah yaddah.. if a strong woman throws a punch at you, you'll just find yourself lying flat on the floor... after 5 minutes when you come to your senses, that is
    Basically, why should women get to hit men ? We're not made of stones and rocks you know... (although we do frequent the gym.. some of our species ) and if women intitiate a battle.. well, my opinion is that they chose to go that way then (this is only when a woman is seriously trying to damage you..), they should've thought about whether you were stronger or not before they hit you.. simple as that..

Honestly.. why is it okay for men to hit men ? LoL..

Thanks
    EP Points

well as far as I know its just as much assault whichever sex attacks whichever sex! But people think generally starting violence against a woman is a really bad thing but if you think about it asault is assault so if a woman attacks a man or a man attacks a man then its just as unfair as a man attacking a woman.

Hope thats not too jumbled up, I didnt have much time to type that all out!

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.